Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Lol.....I was kidding btw.... What I don't get is how they can have games with the same title for both but they are not the same? if its the same game we all should have the same content.
    Yes, exactly, just as promised. Oh, glad you were kidding!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Lol.....I was kidding btw.... What I don't get is how they can have games with the same title for both but they are not the same? if its the same game we all should have the same content.
    Dragon Story - Lite. ?????
    Very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Wasn't surprised that the new update was not meant for us. I've always assumed that we won't get the new features, unless a CM said otherwise. Avoid getting my hopes up altogether. If there's one thing I realised, it is that TL always release something for us, then a short while later, iOS get new stuff again and disparity keeps on increasing. The previous time this happened was when we got pink dragons.

Fashion Designer
    This:

Quote Originally Posted by JakeStorm8 View Post

And while I'm here I'll tease the fact that next month you'll be seeing an update that's bigger and contains more content than every feature we've ever released put together. So that's very exciting.

Thanks again and have a lovely night,

-Jake.
    Plus this:

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    To clear this up, the update Jake's talking about isn't multi-platform at this time.

Is the biggest slap in the face to the Android player base ever.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    This:

Plus this:

Is the biggest slap in the face to the Android player base ever.
    Yeah that's actually a really horrible situation.
    "We're putting in something bigger than we ever have before, but it's only for the iOS kids so the disparity is actually going to be incredibly more vast now. Have fun."

Such insane arrogance...

Rhino Keeper
    not that this would be right in any way...but what if android/ios gets this big update and kindle is the one being left out?
    not saying i want this, but they kinda left it open enough by being vague :S

Fashion Designer
    was first ALL platforms... I am wondering why they said that.. was it ONLY for the gemstones? I understand that people can feel betrayed. I actually stopped to invest myself in that game, I stay far from addiction but
    when we have children we learn not to promise if we cant keep. as some of you said : we even didnt know which promises they did.
    I didnt vote for the social dragon, I dont care to have this or that one. I keep on sending gifts and maps, I apologize to all my dear DS friends because I dont visit anymore, curiously now I m "rich" because I stopped spending gold to breed or hatch faster, I have so many apples thatI could give some to the underprivilegied people.. I found two other games which help me to spend some time on the evening when I do not have a nice book to read... I love you my DS friends, I will not stop playing, I only do not want that game to drive my life anymore
    That said, I still read your posts, I am still with you for parity, I believe that we will get it once.. who knows when.. Hamadrys, miracles sometimes come Doop, Moos, Moms and every b

Fashion Designer
    ...and every banned ones, hang on. I am glad to know you.
    TL please be kind we dont really like carrots

Fashion Designer
    I believe the big surprise that was for all platforms was only limited to the breeding of gemstone dragons. As for the update that's bigger and contains more content etc, which is from the battle tournament thread.. why would people think its also for android when its from an iOS thread?

Fashion Designer
    because they said "very big surprise all platforms - every body will be very very happy"