Page 58 of 110 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    So if I understand correctly, "the update Jake's talking about isn't multi-platform at this time", means that Android will be given nothing, zero, nada, but that Android should just be happy that they got Gemstone and can breed it.
    If that's the case, then yeah. Sounds like they tossed us a bone in the hopes we don't squeal as loud about the next great ios update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    If that's the case, then yeah. Sounds like they tossed us a bone in the hopes we don't squeal as loud about the next great ios update.
    Which, Doop, is the one coming up, I believe.

Farm Supplier
    We(TL) still care for you ( but keep update IOS) *rolleye* jeez really?! Ee hello I'm not a kid and beside even kids saw that!!!

Banned
    I can feel the tension on the forum. I can feel the disgust and the frustration. It is more than a dull anger or irritation. Things are not fun anymore. People stick around because they have put time, and some money, into their game and hope they can salvage something. But pleasure to play ? Relaxation ? Joy to breed a new dragon ? GONE.
    Team Lava has made this game so difficult that without spending money on gold...everything is a rotten chore. I have given up the hope to ever catch up. The fails are too long, the difficulty is too high, and the heart is not in it anymore.
    I am so close to quit, I just need one small push. I stuck around because I love my island and like to look at my dragons, collected and grouped beautifully together. So much time into it...
    Too bad it has to be this way. Way too bad

Executive Chef
    I don't understand the problem with being honest! Why did you wait this late to tell us the truth, that this "Big" update is not for Android, but only IOS. Evidently, there is some warped pleasure in observing Android players getting hopeful and excited over ... well, over nothing!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I don't understand the problem with being honest! Why did you wait this late to tell us the truth, that this "Big" update is not for Android, but only IOS. Evidently, there is some warped pleasure in observing Android players getting hopeful and excited over ... well, over nothing!
    It always like that . It like TL making fun of us or something!!!!

Fashion Designer
    ok ok now I'm android and I get it, yeah we don't get all the bells and whistles as those apple guys do, but tl does seem to be trying to toss us a few bones, like the new gemstone dragon.... Of course the habitat is way expensive and they tossed the mermaids back in the mix to make it all the easier to get along with the wonderful island fails... But hey its something right?.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    ok ok now I'm android and I get it, yeah we don't get all the bells and whistles as those apple guys do, but tl does seem to be trying to toss us a few bones, like the new gemstone dragon.... Of course the habitat is way expensive and they tossed the mermaids back in the mix to make it all the easier to get along with the wonderful island fails... But hey its something right?.....
    Uh ... no.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    If you are happy being a 3rd class customer, good for you. Me, for my part, am sick and tired of a game where I have the crumbs and nothing else. There are other games out there where all platforms receive the same updates. I am playing them.
    TL wants to favor Ios ? Very well. I am just leaving. Really...it's not that hard. I won't miss this forum one bit either, the misinformation and the ironic tone when there is an announcement to be made that oooops, you android suckers are not gonna have it... So tired of that.

Fashion Designer
    Lol.....I was kidding btw.... What I don't get is how they can have games with the same title for both but they are not the same? if its the same game we all should have the same content.