Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by duff1 View Post
    Maybe this is just a special event (surprise) a limit time.
    Hopefully it'll go the way of Cosmic dragons... after much backlash and TL realizing ( and releasing ) that Trading & Crafting is the only way to go. Doubt it though. Everyone is still giving TL a pat on the back for the band-aid fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Hopefully it'll go the way of Cosmic dragons... after much backlash and TL realizing ( and releasing ) that Trading & Crafting is the only way to go. Doubt it though. Everyone is still giving TL a pat on the back for the band-aid fix.
    No pat on the back from me! I want, like so many others want, what they told us we'd get. This "band-aid" fix doesn't show me progress. Shows me that they could have done this a while back, but didn't want to.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry, I haven't kept up, but what was the big surprise?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Well, I can only speak for myself, but I'm an iOS user and I am THRILLED Android is FINALLY getting at least closer to parity. We have NOTHING to complain about- we have always had so much more of a game than you guys.
    Shame on ios users for complaining about this. Congratulatios my friends.
    Thanks Badger!
    I know it's not parity but at least we will have the chance to get these dragons without spending a lot of money to buy them. I realise that it has caused more breeding headaches for ios users, but any changes in the breeding rules is going to effect everyone. We will all have to get used to new colours splitting that didn't before. There is no way that I would have been able to get the gemstone dragons before. I won't pay for them.
    I want the trading and crafting and everything else that goes with it. It's terrible to sell off good dragons for a measly 100 coins. In the meantime though, I'll take the gemstone dragons if I can get them.

New Resident
    Team lava has been really been sticking to their statement of different platforms causing the difficulty in parity. However all of us have downloaded restaurant or bakery story for free gold. I guess most of you also now of the collectible tab once you visit a few neighbors you get a gold badge or if you collect certain items you get a decoration,coins or xp. What is so difficult then to bring these features to dragon story as the above mentioned games are running on the android platform. For example If you bred a few dragons you get a decoration, coin or expired dragon like mistmoth((((((((. But thanks for trying team lava.

Executive Chef
    "I know it's not parity but at least we will have the chance to get these dragons without spending a lot of money to buy them."

Doop, I'm Android, so I don't know a lot about IOS, so if this question sounds elementary, that's why. LOL Was/Is trading/crafing free (money wise) on IOS?

True, we won't have to buy these dragons, but I didn't anyway, however, I'm sure there will be plenty of gold spent on speeding, don't you think and what with the breeding rules, there will most likely be more of that, too.

Fashion Designer
    Guys realize that with the new "tri-color" base element that all the gemstones are now tri-color right? Ruby is now Blue+Green+Red for example, not just Red... think that changing the gemstones in this way so we can have them is worth it? Personally I wanted to craft them and liked the fact that they were rare versions of their base elements.. do I want them now as they are? Nope. TL ruined the allure for me.

Banned
    It's ok to not want to spend gold to speed up, or to buy the dragons, or to try getting them. However, some people (me included) decide to be positive and see that at least we get a chance to breed them. Never acknowledging the effort that TL is putting into this is not going to make them want to do much more for us in the future...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    It's ok to not want to spend gold to speed up, or to buy the dragons, or to try getting them. However, some people (me included) decide to be positive and see that at least we get a chance to breed them. Never acknowledging the effort that TL is putting into this is not going to make them want to do much more for us in the future...
    What have we been asking for? Trading & Crafting. Period. What did they give us? Not trading and crafting... just more colors introduced into Gemstone dragons rendering them all but worthless as breeding parents. Yeah we get the gemstone dragons, but at a price. One that I think wasn't worth it. We don't even get Lotus dragon or the decorations from iOS crafting. Once again, this is a cop out and actually ruined things ( in my opinion ).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    What have we been asking for? Trading & Crafting. Period. What did they give us? Not trading and crafting... just more colors introduced into Gemstone dragons rendering them all but worthless as breeding parents. Yeah we get the gemstone dragons, but at a price. One that I think wasn't worth it. We don't even get Lotus dragon or the decorations from iOS crafting. Once again, this is a cop out and actually ruined things ( in my opinion ).
    That what gemstones dragons were suppose to be .Not breeding parents... Jake said it was a glitch that they would eventually fix but wasn't considered a priority.

Now they fixed it by making the breeding changes