Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Habitats just filling up with same money

New Resident

Habitats just filling up with same money

My habitats just instantly fill up with the same money, I cash them out and my cash goes goes up until the habitats instantly fill up and when I click on them again my cash goes down again to fill up to the exact same amount as before. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have forced my iPad to shut down and restarted it and nothing has fixed this problem. What is going on? Neighbors cannot click on the habitats because they automatically fill up so this is a problem for me obviously as well as the money issue. Please help me!

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue, and I can't feed my monsters either, it just resets like the coins.

Host(ess)
    i keep getting error that my game is out of sync with the server and everything refreshes. I cant do anything. And my neighbors arent responding to my permit request so i know it must be affecting everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem of the first person who posted my game just keeps giving me the same amount of money the same numbers always there and I have a diamond I just got it in my evolution Temple and I do not want to loose it. I also have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but no help please help me and don't let my diamond monster
    get lost Thanks

I'm having the same problem ��

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. I keep getting the out of sync error message, then the coins and feedings reset. The evolution, breeding, placing in habitat, expansion, & building don't seem to be effected by the reset, though. Everything seems to go a little haywire whenever I'm about to get an update, so maybe it'll start to function like normal after it comes...

im having the same problem as well. everything goes well the level breeding. but the money from the habitats were just goin back again and again. so im stucked at lvl 13 and my money is 238,505 after i get monet from habitats it goes back to that same money again. but the money from daily rewards added up. i wonder whats goin on. and what to do.
    storm8id: chickenboiii
    island name: SABAODY
    LVL: 13

Executive Chef
    same problem as well. The only thing that hasn't reset itself is the huge mossrock that I finally decided to clear. Funny how it kept the 3000000 + coins for that one!!!!

Farm Supplier
    I'm having problems too. Anything I do just undoes itself after a few seconds. Can't feed, evolve or collect money. Have turned iPad off and back on again and re-installed but nothing helps.

Nightclub Owner
    I've passed this on
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast