Thread: cant view dishes for goals

New Resident

cant view dishes for goals

Hi I am currently on level 40 but I still havent finish grandma's 1st goals with the chicken and dumpling because I can't see it on the recipe list. Thank u

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whindel21 View Post
    Hi I am currently on level 40 but I still havent finish grandma's 1st goals with the chicken and dumpling because I can't see it on the recipe list. Thank u
    Its way way at the back of the recipe book. Keep scrolling through recipes till you find it.

New Resident
    Yes I am aware of that because I also play the game on my other device and I can access the recipe. But I cant find it on this account. Maybe a glitch of something?

Executive Chef
    Which oven are you using?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Its way way at the back of the recipe book. Keep scrolling through recipes till you find it.
    Ughh so it seems. Sorry and thank you for the answer ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Which oven are you using?
    Cherry was indeed right and it was at the far end of the recipe list. I thought it was not available because it is placed differently from my ipad. I am using android for this account. Didn't think there would be difference considering its the same game ^^" Again thank u for your time

New Resident
    I ended up using gems to finish them - because I couldn't find the recipes. They need to put them before the level lock outs so they can be found.