Thread: How to beat level 63

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

How to beat level 63

Does anyone know how to get rid of the blocks behind the pipes I tried by matching the same color blocks on both sides of the screen but neither seems to get rid of them please help. Thx

New Resident
    I am stuck too and haven't passed this level. I never never buy anything to help me pass any of these games, but I do have a tip to pass this level. It's hard to do, but I was able to create one blender at least, I haven't been able to create two blenders yet. So my tip is you have to make at least two blenders in order to use them to remove the 'bee' blocks. Make sure to remove blocks with the same color in la large quantities in order to activate the blender. Good luck, I'll need it too!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by helens333 View Post
    I am stuck too and haven't passed this level. I never never buy anything to help me pass any of these games, but I do have a tip to pass this level. It's hard to do, but I was able to create one blender at least, I haven't been able to create two blenders yet. So my tip is you have to make at least two blenders in order to use them to remove the 'bee' blocks. Make sure to remove blocks with the same color in la large quantities in order to activate the blender. Good luck, I'll need it too!

Follow up: I was able to create two blenders, with no power ups, so it can be done! Good luck!

I can easily get the 2 blenders but can't get big enough groups to pass the %part