Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: What is Your Kingdom's Name?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Rivendale...was watching Lord of the Rings and the aerial shot of Rivendel was on while I was setting up my kingdom. Misspelled it but left it that way. It fits my personality...a little off

I am happy to say that I get to call many of you on here Neighbors! I have the bestest neighbors in all the lands!
    Hi Rivendale, I think we are neighbours....I love all the LOTR names, however spelt! I'm jenland. I know my kingdom name is very dull and I couldn't even get my device to do capitals when I was choosing the name!! Keep thinking of spending 10 gems and changing the name but haven't yet got inspired...

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I'm a newbie in Castle Story (and really enjoying it so far!), as I installed it to get some gems for Fantasy Forest, in one of those promotions they have. My Kingdom's name is Thynaland, and my ID is ThynaSmith. I need a neighbor, so, if someone out there is looking for one, please add me.

Cheers!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Hello, I'm a newbie in Castle Story (and really enjoying it so far!), as I installed it to get some gems for Fantasy Forest, in one of those promotions they have. My Kingdom's name is Thynaland, and my ID is ThynaSmith. I need a neighbor, so, if someone out there is looking for one, please add me.

Cheers!
    Hi Thyna! I just invited you. I also started playing CS as a goal game for FFS months ago and I mostly like it very much! It's my second favorite game after FFS. (My queendom is a big mess at the moment due to having had to fit in lots of buildings for events lately.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I have created a task for myself when I need breaks this week. Going to read through this whole thread and find everyone who is my neighbor and create a sheet to match Storm ID to Kingdom names so that when my neighbors are posting on the forum I know who it is. Also going to add my Queendom name in my signature which might be a good idea for others who have not done it yet so we can spot each other easier
    Great idea!
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122