Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bizarre breeding?

Rhino Keeper
    i used to get virtue and sunrise using diamond with diamond tho there's no light in both diamond dragon. is that normal?

New Resident
    So I'm not the only one having problems. No matter what I breed my black dragon with, I never get a black hybrid. Asked teamlava about it and they suggested that I read the forums.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    i used to get virtue and sunrise using diamond with diamond tho there's no light in both diamond dragon. is that normal?
    You will get virtue with diamond and diamond breeding. Virtue is a single element dragon and that's what d and d breeds.
    Sunrise on the other hand??? no clue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kld0919 View Post
    So I'm not the only one having problems. No matter what I breed my black dragon with, I never get a black hybrid. Asked teamlava about it and they suggested that I read the forums.
    This is nothing new. Splitting of the black element is a very common occurrence or shall I say annoyance TL is thriving on. Be patient, try different combos and you never know, a hybrid may be lurking.

New Resident
    Gave up breeding my black for now. Too frustrating. I will try again, maybe I'll get lucky ��

Hi, I don't know what is happening but, every time I try to breed a virtue with yellow dragon, I get a firestorm dragon or a honeybee dragon. It had happening with other dragon elements. It seems that all my breeding, no matter what element I use, finished with dragons with different elements. Can somebody tell me what can I do to solve this problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalNightFall View Post
    Hi, I don't know what is happening but, every time I try to breed a virtue with yellow dragon, I get a firestorm dragon or a honeybee dragon. It had happening with other dragon elements. It seems that all my breeding, no matter what element I use, finished with dragons with different elements. Can somebody tell me what can I do to solve this problem?
    Virtue spit to red and white so you have red/light/yellow and if you lucky virtue stay pink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12