Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoRanch View Post
    Can anyone plz tell me what the forge, deli and jewler machine produce ? I would like to know what's best to save up and buy first ? I would really appreciate the reply thanks , also anyone can add me I love doing trades and helping out others, my ID is GhettoRanch

I don't know what the deli makes yet. But the jeweler makes earrings and a ring that I've seen so far. I've been having them popup as requirements for my deliveries. Which is a pest, because I'm two expansions away from reaching the mine. Tried to sell ten green maps to myself and someone snatched them up before I could! I cry...

The mine give you different elements, which is then used the forge to make nails, screws, hammers, etc. I find getting the yellow and green maps come far easier than the ones with the red watermark. I've gotten more pain from fishing and the butterflies than anything else. We seriously need more ways to obtain certain things. Shovels are so cheap to purchase or sell, but are the most rare item to stumble across. I've no idea.

Fashion Designer
    I have not been able to expand for weeks now...I have no idea how to get the red maps...Im getting tons of the other two and Im at A BIG ZERO with the red maps. Im starting to get really bored since I can not progress. How do you guys get them????
    Also...Baraze...you said you tried to sell maps to yourself....????? what da? am i missing some part of the game play??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    I have not been able to expand for weeks now...I have no idea how to get the red maps...Im getting tons of the other two and Im at A BIG ZERO with the red maps. Im starting to get really bored since I can not progress. How do you guys get them????
    Also...Baraze...you said you tried to sell maps to yourself....????? what da? am i missing some part of the game play??

I have two accounts. One I play often and the other I try to use for deliveries, so get maps and tools. Some times Im able to find goodies on lower level accounts. They don't yet care about expanding and sell the maps. Or someone higher up, trying to make money. Last week I sold 20 each of the green and yellow maps. Now I need them again!

I don't see why we can't be allowed to ask for up to 3 maps per day. Otherwise, like yourself, this game drags on and on to me.

Executive Chef
    Yes lower level players sell off the expansion papers for cash. Used to do the same too.
    I had a second account to help, but now I gave only 1. U am busy with the Dragon Game Fights.
    Farm Story 2, is in early stages. It will keep improving n get better.

How do I tend eggs from the chicken pen, I cannot feed them although i have made food and i get no eggs

Quote Originally Posted by bigrollcake View Post
    How do I tend eggs from the chicken pen, I cannot feed them although i have made food and i get no eggs
    Ensure you have enough space in your barn before collecting the eggs from the chicken.

I'm in the same boat. I have two chickens, not enough $$ to buy more. I cannot make corn bread without eggs, so I cannot make deliveries. So I cannot earn money. There doesn't seem to be any way to move forward in the game.
    What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I have two chickens, not enough $$ to buy more. I cannot make corn bread without eggs, so I cannot make deliveries. So I cannot earn money. There doesn't seem to be any way to move forward in the game.
    What am I doing wrong?
    To tend the eggs, u have to touch the shed in the chicken pen,then a bucket appears mad u drag the bucket to the chicken pen. This should work

New Resident
    Why am I unable to get farm story 2 I'm apple iPod and in uk heeeelp i soo want it all my farm story neighbours are talking about it

Executive Chef
    What are neighbors for in this game? Can you request things from them? I haven't added any yet because I don't know if they are useful. Also is there a way to get more old maps besides deliveries? I have plenty of the other permits for expanding but only one old map.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast