Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey Sumercarefree, can you describe what's blocking you from selling your potatoes in the market? As long as you have space in your Shop to sell items, you should be able to sell the potatoes at any time!

I think I do not know how to go about it. most people display the tomatoes and potatoes in the "Newspaper" sale.

The potatoes are in the Silo, capacity now is 60/75, but I cannot display it in "Your Shop". Here I can only display cheese, milk etc.

Fashion Designer
    When you are in the shop you should be able to select either the barn or silo to sell from (check for the 2 icons on the right)
    By default the barn is selected, so go ahead and select the silo below the barn and choose your potaoes from there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    When you are in the shop you should be able to select either the barn or silo to sell from (check for the 2 icons on the right)
    By default the barn is selected, so go ahead and select the silo below the barn and choose your potaoes from there.
    Thnx. yep that makes sense. will try it.

Executive Chef
    Yep I'm doing good now. Upgraded the Silo n warehouse too, so no worries.

Fashion Designer
    I just got the game today and my shop or any other neighbors shop isn't loading....I can't access anything that is for sale....has anyone else had the same issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    I just got the game today and my shop or any other neighbors shop isn't loading....I can't access anything that is for sale....has anyone else had the same issue?
    You cannot trade until you expand into the Blue and yellow sheds at the bottom right corner .

Executive Chef
    Sorry the Bottom left corner

Grand Emperor
    Farm story 2 for android? Anyone? Bueller?

Does anyone know if there are certain things to collect or certain deliveries to do in order to earn land permits or land deeds , maps , shovels , paint , etc ???

Can anyone plz tell me what the forge, deli and jewler machine produce ? I would like to know what's best to save up and buy first ? I would really appreciate the reply thanks , also anyone can add me I love doing trades and helping out others, my ID is GhettoRanch

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast