Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Wee! Just started playing this game few days back. I got a question, how to earn coins fast? Any advice? I can't even afford to buy the deep fryer and the next goal require me to buy the chocolate machine. =.="

It's so hilarious looking at the animals after you harvested them. They just fall flat onto the ground and looks dead. LOL! The silo is equally funny too. When you reached the maximum capacity, there's a red flag on the roof. XD Not sure about the barn, since I haven't burst it yet. Haha.. =x

Produce what you can, with the things you do have. Sell it at the maximum price allowed. Also, go on as many deliveries as possible. Buy/sell, produce/deliver. You will have money in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    Produce what you can, with the things you do have. Sell it at the maximum price allowed. Also, go on as many deliveries as possible. Buy/sell, produce/deliver. You will have money in no time.
    I guess I know where I did wronged! Caused I sold all my items at half the price instead. Though I managed to save up for the deep fryer. Now saving for the chocolate machine. Thanks for the advices!

Fashion Designer
    Selling at max can be a risky practice that may be detrimental. I would be careful about trying that. What you need to do to make some real money is to get alot of nbrs and become socially active, then you can raise your prices. Having lots of slots in your store with a variety of products is good too, dont fill it with all the same stuff at same price and quantities. If you did want to try high prices, only do maps, deeds, permits and rare parts like nails, paint, shovels and to lesser extent bricks, hammers, screws, wood, picks or saws. Otherwise you can sell at near max (90%) if you have hundreds of nbrs, then those who do sell at actual max may still buy from you.

Fashion Designer
    One other thing, remember you dont just have to sell what you make. You should be going shopping for bargains, then re-sell those in your store. Especially for high demand items like those i listed above, and those onnhigher end crafting machines once they are unlocked for you.

Farm Supplier
    THE TRAIN

A few people have been posting questions on my wall - so here's what I know about the train ...

The orders are large - about 12 different items with up to 14 quantities of each.
    You earn a small amount of coins for each 'sack' you fill (eg 10 pizzas) and a few XP.
    When you complete the order you get 5 gems and a few more XP .
    The train then leaves the station and won't return for hours - 8 hours i think.
    You can discard the order - it will ask if you want to send the train without the order. The train will leave and won't return for another 8 hours.
    You get 2 days to fill the order.

Fashion Designer
    I have a silly question i thought i might put out there.

Has anyone noticed if discarded orders come back later in the game? Anyone written them down to see if they return exactly the same?

Fashion Designer
    Just adding to the train info.

You get 36hrs to fill the train with as much as you can. If you dont manage to fill it all, the train will still leave with whatever you put in it and you will get the reduced rewards, ie whatever you were up to when time runs out.

You also get a chance at a part (maps or building parts) for each of the things you load onto the train (much like regular deliveries).

The food orders usually need between 8-14 of each item and crops are often neaerr the range of 20-30.

I'm curious about the gifting system in fs 2. Do we only get to receive coins for the gift? And is 20 the maximum gifts we can receive per day? TIA!

Nightclub Owner
    We can only send 3 mystery boxes a day.when I've received them I've gotten coins, wheat, cow feed, clipboard
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    We could have a whole thread on gifting. I've been playing a month and i'm still not 100% sure on how gifting works, but this is what i know. Hopefullymmost of this is accurate.

You can send 3 mystery gifts per day, which are either Coins (15-40?), Milk, Wheat, Cow Feed, Screw, Nail, Paint, Brick, Land Deed, Old Map, Permit. Perhaps the other building parts, not sure.

You can accept up to 20 gifts a day. As new gifts come in the oldest may drop off, so be sure to accept ones you want.

The randomness of the mystery gift isnt so random, as you tend to get the same gifts from particular neighbours. Ie most of my nbrs send me coins, but i know particular nbrs that send me paint, nails or other goodies daily. So i make sure i look after them, as paint is as good as gold in this game.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast