Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Rhino Keeper
    Which bait is for which fish? I thought the spicy one was for tuna and salmon but i ended up getting bass. I can get bass with dough. It's such a waste of spicy to get bass.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    Which bait is for which fish? I thought the spicy one was for tuna and salmon but i ended up getting bass. I can get bass with dough. It's such a waste of spicy to get bass.
    For tuna and salmon you need the fancy bait - the multicoloured one and it is guaranteed you will get them. I think you can get them occasionally with spicy bait but it is random.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    Majority of the time:
    Dough bait for anchovy
    Anchovy bait for catfish
    Spicy bait for bass
    Fancy bait for salmon and tuna

If you are fishing in a hotspot this changes.... Majority of the time hotspots upgrade your catch by giving you a better fish or double fish.
    If your level does not allow you to make fancy bait, your best bet to get salmon and tuna is to fish in a hotspot with spicy bait
    Good luck

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415