Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmstory908 View Post
    please help, i have chicken coop with chickens but can't feed them (have the feed). my feed symbol is showing translusive and i can't use it. what i am doing wrong

The chickens need to be jumping with the bucket displayed, drag the bucket over the chickens, you may have to do it a few times to collect from all of them. They will then fall over and then your feed symbol which show up and you can feed them.

How many gems are required to expand and how do you earn them? Thanks. I'm new to computer games and appreciate any helpful hints.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaHill60 View Post
    How many gems are required to expand and how do you earn them? Thanks. I'm new to computer games and appreciate any helpful hints.
    You can sometimes get gems from collecting from animals, sometimes (but rare) from mining.
    When you click on the expansion sign you will have the option to buy maps, parts with gems. Be Careful because Buy for __gems means you only get one piece.
    For example when it says you need a map:
    You have 9/20 and you can buy for 16 gems, this is 16 gems per map so 16x 11= 176 to finish just that set of maps.
    At the bottom it will show "buy all for __gems. This will be the total gems you need to completely expand.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    When is next time we can expand farm story 2 after reaching level 52? Need more land. It's too crowded. Please let me know

Host(ess)
    I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but how many gifts can a player receive. I only receive one or two a day and when I send gifts to my 34 neighbors it always says either 30 or 32 friends could not receive the gift! I am on Android if that matters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but how many gifts can a player receive. I only receive one or two a day and when I send gifts to my 34 neighbors it always says either 30 or 32 friends could not receive the gift! I am on Android if that matters.

You can only send 3 gifts a day but you can receive 20, I think.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    When I first started I was doing the same, gifting all of my neighbours too. There's no explanation saying that only 3 neighbours can be gifted.
    I have a group of about 6 that I regift in the order that I receive my gifts from them.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't seen it: Can anyone explain the logic behind purchasing crafted items in the marketplace?

I haven't yet expanded to the train station, so I can only do plane deliveries. The amount of coins received from the plane deliveries isn't nearly high enough to profit from buying items at market rate to fulfill orders. For example, I'll have an order that requires 2 bass and 1 french fries, and the coins received from the order are less than the cost of the 2 bass.

Are the train deliveries profitable enough to make it worthwhile? From the screen caps I've seen here, they don't seem to be. Looks like you get a very small amount of coins for MASSIVE orders, although you do get a few gems for each order. The XP isn't very high, either. Do people think getting a couple of gems is worth spending a ton of coins to fulfill the order?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere, but I haven't seen it: Can anyone explain the logic behind purchasing crafted items in the marketplace?

I haven't yet expanded to the train station, so I can only do plane deliveries. The amount of coins received from the plane deliveries isn't nearly high enough to profit from buying items at market rate to fulfill orders. For example, I'll have an order that requires 2 bass and 1 french fries, and the coins received from the order are less than the cost of the 2 bass.

Are the train deliveries profitable enough to make it worthwhile? From the screen caps I've seen here, they don't seem to be. Looks like you get a very small amount of coins for MASSIVE orders, although you do get a few gems for each order. The XP isn't very high, either. Do people think getting a couple of gems is worth spending a ton of coins to fulfill the order?
    Sadly to say, train deliveries give really little coins. The tradeoff for coins is that sometimes when you do deliveries, you get parts/paper etc for expansion and mining, and some of these items can be difficult to find in the newspaper sometimes.

For me, I don't buy all items needed for plane or train deliveries, I try to make some, and buy some, especially for train orders since here's a time limit, so at least it's not a total loss. For trains, if you fulfil all 10 orders, you get 5 gems, but if you only fulfil 6, you get 2 gems. So you can decide how much you want to spend and how many orders you want to fill to get gems. It's worth spending a lot of coins to fulfill an order if you get gems out of it especially if you do not want to spend real money to get gems. Because gems, in comparison to coins, are much harder to come by. And a lot of good things (like pets ) require massive amounts of gems, so it's awesome that there is a way to earn gems in the game, however little the amount is, in comparison to other teamlava games. As long as you spend time on the game, you can always earn coins back. But the same cannot be said of gems, if you solely rely on catching butterflies/moles or completing their collections to get gems. And when you're playing on a smart phone, there's always a high chance of losing gems in the infinite number of gem traps in fs2. So it depends on what you are playing fs2 for and whether you need gems to buy items you want.
    My ID/store name is Hoila on Farm Story 2 and Bakery Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post

Yes I do think doing train deliveries is worth it to get the gems. I do at least one train delivery per day, two in rare cases. I use those 5 gems I get every day to buy paint which costs 8 gems. My next barn upgrade needs 17 paint and I would never have been able to get the barn upgraded without doing these train deliveries.

I usually buy most of what I need from my neighbours or the newspaper and I will pay maximum price for it. A train delivery will cost me thousands in coins but I am still making profit every day on the farm doing that.

If you are lower level player and want to make coins, then don't do plane/train deliveries and sell everything you make in your shop. Plane deliveries are useful at times when you want to get XP to level up.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).