Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just tap on the butterflies as usual. Occasionally another larger flat looking one will appear then it will show up in your butterfly collection located in the ladybug machine you have to buy for 500 coins. If you are only getting puffs of smoke then after 8-12 times a black butterfly will appear.

When you go to sell in your shop you have to choose either the barn or the silo. The silo is where your crops are located.
    I cannot find any option anywhere to make such a choice.

Host(ess)
    Regarding choosing whether to sell products from the barn or the silo, i cannot find such an option anywhere. Where do you get to make that chooce?

Host(ess)
    Found this answer to my question re selling crops but, i have no icons when i go to the shop. I am using a first generation ipad. Could that be the problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jooli1 View Post
    Found this answer to my question re selling crops but, i have no icons when i go to the shop. I am using a first generation ipad. Could that be the problem?
    This was an issue for IPad 1 users, but I think there was a fix in the most current version update.
    check under setting - help on your game. Your version number at the bottom of the screen should be 2.1.4

If you do not have this version number check the app store for an update to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Where do you get the green flowers? I am getting a lot of orders for this item but no place to create it. I am level 25.

Rhino Keeper
    When this game will release for android

Hi all,

What level is mine and herb garden available?

Thanks

Does everyone's newspaper refresh at the same rate?
    Mine refreshes every 5m (iPhone) yet my other account (a different ) refreshes every 30m?

Fashion Designer
    On my iPhone they refresh every 15 min and on iPad every 30 min, dont know why.

Executive Chef
    my ipod changed from 30 minutes to 5 minutes the other day. I can't decide whether I like it or not - sometimes seems a bit too fast!! I've missed a couple of expansion things because they have popped up in the newspaper just as it refreshes

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast