Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Questions/Answers

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    It's only available in the Australian App Store.
    It's also available in the Canadian app store, eh!

Fashion Designer
    Cool, thx.

I could do some more buyers now, my barn is bursting at the seems and i am struggling today.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Its better to sell at a decent price so you get some turnover. I sell out my store multiple times a day.
    Me too, I tend to undercut the market where possible and my register nearly always jumps off the table within minutes!

Executive Chef
    This looks like the only area to ask this:

When will the game be android?

Apologies if this was already answered, I didn't know.

Rhino Keeper
    When will farm story 2 be avaible in the US????? What do you get to do on this game? Does stuff cost gems? Like stuff that is fun but really shouldn't? Does alot cost gems?? I really can't wait. Can someone show me pictures a lot and tell me about it? What it's like? Please and when will it be out??

Fashion Designer
    I confess i havent spent many gems in the game yet, and all earnt ones. I'm on lvl 26/30 after almost a month of solid daily play. The ga,e is just so addictive that i never have the time to play all my other TL games that i played for more than 2 years (which are also max or near max level)

There doesnt really seem to be much to spend gems on, unless you are impatient and want to speed things along or not wit for upgrade and expansion parts.

As for when it'll be available, everyone asks but no one will tell yet. Be patient.

Fashion Designer
    You get to tend animals (get milk, eggs, bacon, wool), grow and harvest crops, make things from both of these in crafting machines. Then you either sell any of those products to other players or send them off on deliveries for coins/xp. Plus after lvl 19 you get to fish from a pond for coins/parts/fish.

The best part of the game is the store and newspaper, where you can make alot of money by buying and selling products, even if you dont make them yourself. I know what are good prices for everything, so i hunt down bargains, then try to sell at a fair price back. You can also help out friends with things they cant make or find, and sell it to them.

The game really is hard to put down, and i'm sure there will be a 'Farm Story 2 Addicts' thread soon, if i dont start it myself ;-)

Banned
    You get to tend animals (get milk, eggs, bacon, wool), grow and harvest crops, make things from both of these in crafting machines. Then you either sell any of those products to other players or send them off on deliveries for coins/xp. Plus after lvl 19 you get to fish from a pond for coins/parts/fish.

The best part of the game is the store and newspaper, where you can make alot of money by buying and selling products, even if you dont make them yourself. I know what are good prices for everything, so i hunt down bargains, then try to sell at a fair price back. You can also help out friends with things they cant make or find, and sell it to them.

The game really is hard to put down, and i'm sure there will be a 'Farm Story 2 Addicts' thread soon, if i dont start it myself ;-)

I'll be the second person posting on the addict thread! I too admit that I check into dragon, fashion, bakery, restaurant...well the games I play, after i log into the game. I rush to the stand to see if there are goodies to buy or resell. With the new update its even more incentive to play to earn as much as I can.

I want to get to that train station! And to think I sold off all of my expansion papers to make quick money for the pizza oven. It bettee contribute to the money I hope to make, by time I can purchase the Lemonade stand.

Ill just be content with stalking the neighbor who has both things, to find out what they are both like.

They can have a huge contender with this game and hope they keep adding features, by time the mass release comes.

I love that we can earn gems and though It says we can get more animals as we level up, the indicator doesn't show any such thing. We maybe need an option to ask for maps perhaps. Even if its just three per day. Otherwise the tedious task of earning them yourself is a bit much.

Keep it coming!

Fashion Designer
    I'm wondering why i cant add the extra animal pens too. Is level 27 not high enough?

I expanded towards the station before the update, and have the train ready to go now. It just needs a whole stack of supplies that i have to try to not sell off like i normally do.... Hope its good

Banned
    I'm wondering why i cant add the extra animal pens too. Is level 27 not high enough?

I expanded towards the station before the update, and have the train ready to go now. It just needs a whole stack of supplies that i have to try to not sell off like i normally do.... Hope its good

Can you share what they are please?! Is it like a regular delivery, where you need an outrageous bunch of things? Does it just give gems or the money and xp too?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast