Thread: Almost done

Almost done

I have at least one of every monster, every single one is epic, and I have ten more spaces to expand to. I think I've won.

Are there plans for anymore updates? Or is TL also done with this game?

Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    I have at least one of every monster, every single one is epic, and I have ten more spaces to expand to. I think I've won.

Are there plans for anymore updates? Or is TL also done with this game?
    TeamLava might have stopped updating the game but they do not abandon the game...

Rhino Keeper
    My hopes is that they are pushing all the new updates to Dragon Story, then once they are done they will start working on MS... wishful thinking.

I started playing dragon story, it's a little busy I find. I like it but I have way too many goals at once.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    I started playing dragon story, it's a little busy I find. I like it but I have way too many goals at once.
    You dont have to complete the goals. In fact, timing is everything in DS. Some goals like the dawn tree should NOT be done till you reach max habitats and have avg 2 dragons per habitat or have the diamonds n a few diamond hybrids. Otherwise, you will find you run out of $$$$$ n cant buy the 6million habitats

I have all the monsters and almost all the land cleared so now what do I just quit playing it or is TL going to add to this game please let me know if I am wasting my time on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    You dont have to complete the goals. In fact, timing is everything in DS. Some goals like the dawn tree should NOT be done till you reach max habitats and have avg 2 dragons per habitat or have the diamonds n a few diamond hybrids. Otherwise, you will find you run out of $$$$$ n cant buy the 6million habitats
    I know I don't have to complete the goals, but just breeding and expanding is all I've been doing here. I like the tasks of goals.

Banned
    I have one more diamond hybrid to get and Shewllwing...then I have them all. I have several to get to epic still and lots of land to clear.

Fashion Designer
    I do not clear all my land...what for? I cannot buy decorations or more habitats. So you won.