Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bakery Story: What happens after you miss a goal deadline?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    All the goal sets I've seen so far have expired several hours before they were supposed to, but they do start out with a month on the timer.

More often than not, there aren't goals. If there were constant goals, we'd never be able to do the stuff we plan out on our own.

how often do we get goals? i get them when i complete one, but new ones rarely randomly pop up

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by MommyNCharge View Post
    how often do we get goals? i get them when i complete one, but new ones rarely randomly pop up
    Typically there's a set about once every 4-6 weeks, with roughly a month on the timer to complete the entire set. I never use gems to rush, and build 8-10 of each stove (there are usually two), and I'm usually done in about a week or so.

In other words, don't let this thread scare you lol. =P

Thanks everyone! Im' just jealous - my sons have the same game on a different tablet maker and tey get goals that have gem rewards of 30 gems or so for downloading a new game, which is soon deleted, lol but still!! those gems would help w/expansion, but i'm doing it old school, hoarding gold

The Honorable Panda
    This is an older thread- Closing.

Promotional goals go out randomly to different players that have never downloaded or played that specific game before.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
    Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12