Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tinker camp

Any suggestions on the quickest or smartest way to reach the 99 tickets?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkatt7 View Post
    To reach them quicker buy loads of cows and chickens as they have a 15 minute and 30 minute drops so you can do the eggs and dairy exchange every 2 hours which will give you up to 8 or 9 tickets a day, depending on how often throughout the day you check your game.

Executive Chef
    I need help knowing how to unlock the tinker camp. Thanks
    Here is what I can think of:

If you still have the Fruit trade (lasts 1 hour), keep doing that one. Be careful because collecting any GLIMMERBULB would "upgrade" it to a longer, more difficult trade, the Rare fruit trade. To avoid collecting glimmerbulb, stay away from Ivy's hut, the magic garden, the purple cow and, of course, glimmerbulb crops! Upgrading from Fruit to Rare fruit trade will give you 5 trade tickets as an extra reward, but this is a one-shot only reward, Rare fruit trade would then give you 1 trade ticket per trade. I know some people forced the upgrade when they got their 94th ticket to reach faster the required 99.

You can also use the two hour trades (Eggs and Dairy OR Meat Delivery) depending on your stocks. Use the longer trades whenever you will be away from the game (at work, school or sleeping).

If you have alreay upgraded to Rare fruit trade, you can use this one too, but stay away from the magic garden because it drops magic fruit which would "upgrade" again your trade to an even longer and harder to do Magic fruit trade.

Monster trade "upgrades" also, but this is harder to avoid (you upgrade by ****ing beasts, which you kind of have to...), so don't worry about it.
    About this one, if you haven't unlocked the magic garden yet, be careful when doing the Monster trade. Try to keep always a stock of creep tooth higher than 30 teeth because you would need them to unlock the garden (and they tend to be hard to come by when you most need them).

One last thing, you can stock trade tickets over 99 in your inventory so even if you forget how many tickets you have and keep trading overr 100 you'll never get a "You can't hold more trade tickets" message

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    One last thing, you can stock trade tickets over 99 in your inventory so even if you forget how many tickets you have and keep trading overr 100 you'll never get a "You can't hold more trade tickets" message
    Does it show how many you actually have beyond 99 or is it like hearts where you keep accumulating more than you see?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Does it show how many you actually have beyond 99 or is it like hearts where you keep accumulating more than you see?
    It shows the actual number. Right now mine shows 143. It was a lot higher but I keep trading them in for stuff

Thank you for the information. I will keep working on it. I unfortunately upgraded mu fruit trade to magic fruit without knowing. Ugh, I will just work with what I have. Thanks again

Farm Supplier
    What goal unlocks the Tinker camp?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    It shows the actual number. Right now mine shows 143. It was a lot higher but I keep trading them in for stuff
    That's great. I never crafted more than 99 because I thought I'd be gipped. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    What goal unlocks the Tinker camp?
    The tinker camp option in the royal exchange
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The tinker camp option in the royal exchange
    Thank you. I was under the impression I had to wait for the game to tell me when I could create the Tinker Camp. Only 20 long trades to go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast