Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daily Bonus raised?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Maybe the last day should be a gold bar?
    Yeah like every 5 days, 1-5 gold bars

Executive Chef
    I say the second day should give a single gold bar, and the fourth day should give four gold bars.

Executive Chef
    Who knows maybe we will get it tomorrow!

Executive Chef
    I wish you could choose your reward. Coins for expensive habs, gold for expensive gold traps, food for hungry dragons and gem stones for android and kindle players to earn crafted dragons (trade the gems in instead of crafting the dragons).

80000 for me too nice surprise!

Banned
    They need to find a way to pay us in apples.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I concur. 5 or 10 should be an option. Why so little in gifting out? It's odd.
    Because they don't want to make it easier to save up from gifts I imagine. They would prefer us to buy it. But I would love to be able to gift more than 3 as well. Even 5 would be better.

I don't think I understand about the play eggs and gifting gold bars. I gift everyone on my list every day (like I do for my other story games). I only get 2 gold bars in return. Does that mean we have a limit to bars each day? When I play with other dragons, is the egg the bonus? does it represent silver coins to the giftee and experience points to me?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orchidemily View Post
    I don't think I understand about the play eggs and gifting gold bars. I gift everyone on my list every day (like I do for my other story games). I only get 2 gold bars in return. Does that mean we have a limit to bars each day? When I play with other dragons, is the egg the bonus? does it represent silver coins to the giftee and experience points to me?
    I this game you can only gift 3 neighbours. If you select everyone I believe it goes out to 3 random ones that you've selected. You can receive up to 20 gold as gifts a day. When you play with a habitat, you get +1 social and they get +1 xp and a bonus $250 (I think) when they collect from it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    They need to find a way to pay us in apples.
    yeah apples would be better than coins. 100K isn't much when you have more than enough already.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast