3 15.79%
  • Night

16 84.21%

Thread: Day or night

Day or night

Do you think the city's look better at morning or night

Night.

Farm Supplier
    I remember almost blinded by my city when I went back to playing the regular version after playing the Halloween version

Rhino Keeper
    I like to Design by day & marvel by Night!

night because you can't see all the trash around and the lights are in different colors which make the city look beautiful.

Night. The problem is I don't know when night falls as I'm in the UK. City story Metro is kinda like my US sundial, so I know about tipping times etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Night. The problem is I don't know when night falls as I'm in the UK. City story Metro is kinda like my US sundial, so I know about tipping times etc.
    It was a bit weird to have the sun set at about 5:00 in California and night to finally activate at 7:00 last year around fall. The sun begins setting around 6:30 or so here in spring/summer time.

If you don't mind my asking Oliver, where do you live in the UK? And what's the difference between England, Britain, Great Britain, and United Kingdom? If you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    Nighttime normally happens at 7 PM on the East Coast of the US. I am sure it has become universal, although I know you are 5 hours ahead of me. If it is staggered out and based on the UK time versus east coast time, I would say, for you, at midnight (local time) and day time would happen at around 12 noon, but I am not sure if that should be used and I do not know about the time shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by 56cupcakes View Post
    I remember almost blinded by my city when I went back to playing the regular version after playing the Halloween version
    I shielded my eyes when I went back to normal city story and not city story halloween