Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Kitsune Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Got mine first foxie with simple combo - virtue and fire) 2nd try
    Combo for second one I don't remember, it was very unexpectedly

Banned
    I got my second from naga and unicorn. I want my black swan! It's more rare than a diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I got my second from naga and unicorn. I want my black swan! It's more rare than a diamond.
    Lol, I got my Black swan as fail trying for Kitsune

Rhino Keeper
    got it with virtue and naga

Is this many Love Dragons normal?

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I make a mistake or something. Anyway, I've been trying to breed a Kitsune Dragon for a while now and I'm starting to think there's something wrong. Out of 19 attempts with just pink and red, I have 18 Love Dragons. Only ONE attempt has given me a different dragon. I keep all the dragons I breed, I guess it's kind of a self imposed challenge, but I now have 18 Love Dragons and I am running out of space quickly. My question is whether I am just extremely unlucky or whether my game might be a little glitched or something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowOokami View Post
    I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I make a mistake or something. Anyway, I've been trying to breed a Kitsune Dragon for a while now and I'm starting to think there's something wrong. Out of 19 attempts with just pink and red, I have 18 Love Dragons. Only ONE attempt has given me a different dragon. I keep all the dragons I breed, I guess it's kind of a self imposed challenge, but I now have 18 Love Dragons and I am running out of space quickly. My question is whether I am just extremely unlucky or whether my game might be a little glitched or something.
    Kitsune has been removed.... The possible outcomes for red/white is Love, which is common, and laserlight and vitue which are rare. So your outcomes will not be unusual

Hey there kitsune is stated as a SUPER rare dragon, so you are just being unlucky. My advice is either pick another dragon as a goal to breed, for example any stated as RARE, or just be patient btw another way to breed kitsune is using virtue+virtue, that way you will be getting light, fire and virtue fails, not love. Goodl luck

Um, Kitsune is still around. Naga left recently though.

Ooops...sorry, i thought kitsune is still breedable

Executive Chef
    Sorry, was thinking of naga, but as kitsune is super rare your results will not be unusual