Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Kitsune Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I'm so depressed. I bred my kitsune dragon a little while ago, levelled it it up to 7... Then started feeding it up to 8....ran out of food so I put my game in my pocket....several hours later I go back on to feed my kitsune some more & to my horror... I discover that it's gone...& that I accidentally pocket traded my kitsune away. ;~; I was so mad and upset I didn't know whether to cry or assault a pillow. Since then I have been breeding diamond & virtue nonstop as this is the combo that hatched me my first kitsune.... I've been breeding all week & still no luck. I haven't even gotten naga or black swan yet either which makes no sense. All I've been getting for failed breeds is virtue dragons & tuskers which really sucks considering the amount of time they take...33 hours, & 21 hours. Sigh. I hope I get another kitsune soon. It's my newest favorite dragon & I'm not stopping until I get it. I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a love dragon... Not that I want them but they're easier to skip through than virtues. Sigh. ;~;
    Ouchh... I'm sorry to hear that neighbor . To make things easier if you have two virtues breed them instead diamond and virtue, the pink color will not split. That's how i got my kitsune only took 5 attempts. I really hope you get your kitsune back .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I'm so depressed. I bred my kitsune dragon a little while ago, levelled it it up to 7... Then started feeding it up to 8....ran out of food so I put my game in my pocket....several hours later I go back on to feed my kitsune some more & to my horror... I discover that it's gone...& that I accidentally pocket traded my kitsune away. ;~; I was so mad and upset I didn't know whether to cry or assault a pillow. Since then I have been breeding diamond & virtue nonstop as this is the combo that hatched me my first kitsune.... I've been breeding all week & still no luck. I haven't even gotten naga or black swan yet either which makes no sense. All I've been getting for failed breeds is virtue dragons & tuskers which really sucks considering the amount of time they take...33 hours, & 21 hours. Sigh. I hope I get another kitsune soon. It's my newest favorite dragon & I'm not stopping until I get it. I'm surprised I haven't even gotten a love dragon... Not that I want them but they're easier to skip through than virtues. Sigh. ;~;
    I finally gotmine yesterday using justice x naga, before getting it I had ALL love fails. Eventhough it took about 10 love fails it wasn't bad because the times are short. Good luck!

I breed virtue and fire but kept getting the love dragon! It's so annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by riniocha1 View Post
    Ouchh... I'm sorry to hear that neighbor . To make things easier if you have two virtues breed them instead diamond and virtue, the pink color will not split. That's how i got my kitsune only took 5 attempts. I really hope you get your kitsune back .
    Thanks, I'm still trying to get my kitsune... I decided to try breeding diamond & justice for awhile 'cause I couldn't handle the 33 hour virtue fails anymore & I still have no luck...keep getting disappointing love dragons that make me get my hopes up until I find out it's just another love dragon...I've managed to save over 100,000 food and still counting since I started rebreeding the loss of my poor kitsune I sadly pocket traded away. I still haven't even gotten a swan or naga...I almost want to give up I don't know if I'll ever get my kitsune...or naga...or swan....they're next to impossible for me to breed.sigh. I won't stop until I get it...just wanna cry Ugggh. My kitsuuuune! ;~;

goin for tusker but got kitsune twice with virtue and laserlight, that tusker getting extinct -,-
    Last edited by maguar; 06-16-13 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Executive Chef
    I think I got Light again, by breeding Naga and Virtue, but it's Naga, don't even think it'll be another Naga

Executive Chef
    Just try again, Fire and Naga, 5 hours. I hope it's the right one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Just try again, Fire and Naga, 5 hours. I hope it's the right one!
    99.99% it's love

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    99.99% it's love
    Hmm, you shouldn't said that. Anyway you're true, so it's just 0.01% chance T.T

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Hmm, you shouldn't said that. Anyway you're true, so it's just 0.01% chance T.T
    You should try crusader/virtue I got 2 on my other acct with that combo..