Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Kitsune Dragon

Thanks for the replies everyone! I know the Kitsune Dragon is super rare but I thought it was wierd that I was barely getting anything else. 18 common and only 1 rare. '-_- Unfortunately I only have one pure pink dragon so I'm kinda stuck breeding with red. I'll definitely keep trying as Kitsune is one of the ones I really want and hopefully I'll get lucky before my island gets completely taken over by Love Dragons or the Kitsune Dragon gets removed. Hopefully one will finally show up before I reach 30 Love Dragons...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrixo View Post
    Hey there kitsune is stated as a SUPER rare dragon, so you are just being unlucky. My advice is either pick another dragon as a goal to breed, for example any stated as RARE, or just be patient btw another way to breed kitsune is using virtue+virtue, that way you will be getting light, fire and virtue fails, not love. Goodl luck
    Much rather the 5hr Love fails then 9hr Light n 33hr Virtues..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesskiee View Post
    Much rather the 5hr Love fails then 9hr Light n 33hr Virtues..
    Amen sister. Fire fails are pretty sweet too. Actually, when I got my kitsune I was trying for it for the third or fourth time (because I try on and off for a few times in a row, then switch breeding combos to go for other dragons when I get tired) and I got it on the second try. Fire, then kitsune.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Amen sister. Fire fails are pretty sweet too. Actually, when I got my kitsune I was trying for it for the third or fourth time (because I try on and off for a few times in a row, then switch breeding combos to go for other dragons when I get tired) and I got it on the second try. Fire, then kitsune.
    Third or fourth try? Lucky. I'm on my 20th try. T_T Love Dragon count now at 19. T_T

I know this thread hasn't been updated in some time, but I wanted to share my joy that I finally have a Kitsune dragon! I had 120 Love fails, 10 Justice, 5 Athletic and today I finally get Kitsune egg. I could cry.

I was breeding Fire/Virtue Athletic/Virtue alternating. Finally got it with Fire/Virtue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by curvybust View Post
    I know this thread hasn't been updated in some time, but I wanted to share my joy that I finally have a Kitsune dragon! I had 120 Love fails, 10 Justice, 5 Athletic and today I finally get Kitsune egg. I could cry.

I was breeding Fire/Virtue Athletic/Virtue alternating. Finally got it with Fire/Virtue.
    Aww don't cry! Hehe, gratz! Brrr, 120 Love fails.....

Fashion Designer
    Once I hatch my Flower, I will try for this with Justice and Diamond. I'm on a roll with my Pink hybrids lately, so i hope I'll get this one fairly easily.
    accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Once I hatch my Flower, I will try for this with Justice and Diamond. I'm on a roll with my Pink hybrids lately, so i hope I'll get this one fairly easily.
    hi pineapplepigeon you can't get kitsune from justice and diamond. You can get it by breeding diamond/ virtue or fire/virtue.

I was ready to try 1000000 times to get Kitsune but it popped up after only my second attempt. Im level 27

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233