Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

omgwoohoo
    just upgrade my 24. amphie today to lv2 ( i know thats not the most amphies ) but i realized i collect since march14 2880 fur only for amphies without questing and trappertrade, thats min 15fur/day, lol, furhoo
    mmh, and now to rest of the wool and hidepart
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    35 energy from the dark cave adventure today and a unicorn statue! Woohoo!

So I am in the hospital a lot and always doing treatments even when home or at college so play games to help pass time (when not doing homework of course haha).

My woohoo is that I got an itunes gift card and was able to get two wizard schools and a mirthal dragon! This just made my hospital stay a lot better and I am very busy with my castle plus I think now that my family realizes how much I like these games I might get more cards in the futures a gifts since I play a few iphone/pad games, 3 being from TL and it's not like I splurge or waste money on other stuff. So woohoo for now and my future castle!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    So I am in the hospital a lot and always doing treatments even when home or at college so play games to help pass time (when not doing homework of course haha).

My woohoo is that I got an itunes gift card and was able to get two wizard schools and a mirthal dragon! This just made my hospital stay a lot better and I am very busy with my castle plus I think now that my family realizes how much I like these games I might get more cards in the futures a gifts since I play a few iphone/pad games, 3 being from TL and it's not like I splurge or waste money on other stuff. So woohoo for now and my future castle!
    Congrats. I love my schools and mithrel dragon! Hope u receive more gift cards to help u pass the time. Wishing u well

To follow up on my other woohoo I went of my kingdom just now and my beautiful dragon I just bought was missing! I was about to seriously freak out. Closed out reopened. Searched every corner in case it got moved. Then last minute I decided to check inventory and there is my dragon! No idea how she got there but so happy to have her (named her lulu as a nick name off a friend of mind who loves dragons) woohoo to having her back home and safe!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I received a Glimmerdust Trove at an early level from an Adventure. I never got another one but here lately, I just can't keep much of the stuff! So last week I bought the Reindeer Stable because I wanted something I missed in game ( and I am happy with it...not only sugar but ice cream drops too) but it left me with only 31 gems. I was just thinking how when I got back to 40 I would buy another trove...my knights return from their adventure today...and what did they bring back...A Glimmerdust Trove!!!

It was the Dark Cave Adventure (Spicy Feast/Lumin Essence).

Yippee! That's great!

9/24

Today I got 2 gems from my Flare dragon....yippee!
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-24-14 at 12:06 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    I maxed out Adamant!!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I maxed out Adamant!!!!
    Whoa!!!

Rhino Keeper
    a few days ago i got a second dragon egg from my roost, the next day a manti egg, and the day after that i got another dragon egg! lol made me feel like the past months collecting from the roost have finally been worth it. now i just need desert sands to give me embers. lol getting sick of making sweat feasts