Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

New Resident
    I just moved up to Level 28 and my Max. Energy is now at 40! WooHoo!!!!

Executive Chef
    *stares in shock as I receive my 4th Tabernum shard within a week of activating it*

O_O

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    *stares in shock as I receive my 4th Tabernum shard within a week of activating it*

O_O
    You lucky dog. Mine has been activated for at least 2 months. I got the 1st shard within a week and haven't seen one since.

Host(ess)
    I just got one today and I'm so excited. In one week, got a golden apple, finally finished piggie's challenge and got sir piggie and now I have a golden pig. Let's up it's as good as it seems.

Host(ess)
    And I'm now up to 40 energy.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    No, I haven't. The Baron came up in a window and said all I had to do was collect from ONE tax building for 30 gems. It was awesome!
    I kept ignoring the prompts to install pet shop until I read these posts. I installed, played for a few minutes and got the awesome challenge. All I have to do now is wait to collect from a building.

Royal pig and 30 gems in one day - how awesome is that!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna woohoo with you! That's how I felt when I got mines too. I always check to see how many gems something costs and do a little happy shoulder dance. I just got the black lamb last week. And sir oink oink, gave me five gems.

I got a beast statue last night. It's blah, but still free. Now ill try to just do the explore dark caves adventures to see if I can find, even more amazing treats.

My S.P gave me 5 gems this weekend and last week he gave me over $6K in coins. Woo Hoo!!!

Fashion Designer
    Loving the 40 energy cap! \(^_^)/

Rhino Keeper
    Apple pie baking time is reduced to 1hr 20 minutes. I wish all others would have reduced time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Apple pie baking time is reduced to 1hr 20 minutes. I wish all others would have reduced time.
    Mines is still two hours.