Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo!

Fashion Designer

Talking Woohoo!

We need a Woohoo! thread because non-CS people just don't get the excitement over some of our gameplay events.

I explored the dark caves and came back with a royal pig. Woohhoo! I can't wait till I can woohoo over an Alicorn.

Banned
    I'm gonna woohoo with you! That's how I felt when I got mines too. I always check to see how many gems something costs and do a little happy shoulder dance. I just got the black lamb last week. And sir oink oink, gave me five gems.

I got a beast statue last night. It's blah, but still free. Now ill try to just do the explore dark caves adventures to see if I can find, even more amazing treats.

Executive Chef
    I'll join in the woohoo for you because there's nothing to woohoo for myself as of late on this game and everyone needs to regularly woohoo.

Executive Chef
    My kingdom used to give me lots of "whooohooo!" Moments,lately I've been shunned-mr piggy has no magic,no second egg,nothing extra cool from adventures,and lets not bring up the new goals!im glad some of you are still getting good luck though,maybe my streak of bad will end soon

Farm Supplier
    I've got a woohoo because I just got upgraded to 40 energy... Did anyone else get this?

Rhino Keeper
    I just moved up to level 29, and my energy cap went from 30 to 40 also. I hope it's not a glitch. I even closed the game and reopened it and it is still 40. What a great Friday surprise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    I've got a woohoo because I just got upgraded to 40 energy... Did anyone else get this?
    I've been at 40 for a while and it's fabulous! My woohoo is b/c the Baron joined me today on a tax collection and I got 30 (count 'em!) gems! WOOHOO! I have no idea where that came from but WOW!

Executive Chef
    Just did the Explore Dark Caves quest for the first time.

Got an Enchanted Beam, Enchanted Block, full energy refill and an Apple Tree. The day before I got a Sheep from Search the Vault. My knights have had a change of heart!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I've been at 40 for a while and it's fabulous! My woohoo is b/c the Baron joined me today on a tax collection and I got 30 (count 'em!) gems! WOOHOO! I have no idea where that came from but WOW!
    You must have downloaded and played another Teamlava game being advertised in CS. If you level up in that game you'll get more gems :-)

Fashion Designer
    I just got the 40 energy cap and 15 gems for reaching level 6 in Pet Story. I had the goal in another game, but didn't notice it here. Hooray!

Page 1 of 100 123451151 ... LastLast