Thread: What to do about unwanted gifts??

Question What to do about unwanted gifts??

So, I have a million music notes or screws as gifts. And apparently, I'm maxed out on gifts, so I can't receive the gifts I do want. Is there any way to get rid of them other than building appliances?

Executive Chef
    Just accept them and they'll go into your bottomless inventory. You'll be glad that you did once they add new appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Just accept them and they'll go into your bottomless inventory. You'll be glad that you did once they add new appliances.
    So I don't actually max out? My neighbors would say that I have maxed out on the number of gifts I can receive... But it sounds like I can keep an infinite number of items in inventory?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachababy21 View Post
    So I don't actually max out? My neighbors would say that I have maxed out on the number of gifts I can receive... But it sounds like I can keep an infinite number of items in inventory?
    You max out after you've accepted twenty gifts for the day....that's all you can send and receive in one twenty four hour period. So when your neighbours are saying you're maxed it's because they can't get a gift through to you because you have already accepted your daily limit. You can store an unlimited amount of gifts in your inventory, that has nothing got to do with been maxed. Hope this helps

Nightclub Owner
    Take a look at this thread as it relates to gifts received. I think it pretty much covers it all.

As Aunty Rose said, you're supposed to be able to accept 20 gifts per day and an additional 20 from requests for parts sent to neighbours. Whether it works like that in real life is still, I believe, debatable.

Nightclub Owner
    The thread to which i was referring:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...=Selling+price

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    You max out after you've accepted twenty gifts for the day....that's all you can send and receive in one twenty four hour period. So when your neighbours are saying you're maxed it's because they can't get a gift through to you because you have already accepted your daily limit. You can store an unlimited amount of gifts in your inventory, that has nothing got to do with been maxed. Hope this helps
    Oh this helped tremendously!! Thank you soooo much for clarifying