Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Merging all Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha and Shark Party forums to one portal!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can definitely understand not having a signature for everyone besides the CMs and Moderators.
    But I would still like to be able to click on a user's name to PM or access their profile, etc. faster.
    Avatars help define who we are. There are a lot of people with similar Storm8 IDs or IDs consisting of strictly numbers (and some with numbers and letters). I feel, that with an avatar, this will give us the chance to at least show off a bit of personality that everyone will see; besides going to your profile and seeing your profile picture.
    This is just my thought.
    Well said and totally agree.

Nightclub Owner
    I can definitely understand not having a signature for everyone besides the CMs and Moderators.
    But I would still like to be able to click on a user's name to PM or access their profile, etc. faster.
    Yes. I'd like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes. I'd like that too.
    But that doesn't look like that's going to happen, huh?

Still waiting for one day when we can upload our avatar and signature. That will be so great! But I think the most important thing now is to let us have the option to edit our own post. It's quite embarrassing to see typo in your own post but you can't edit it.

Avatars help define who we are. There are a lot of people with similar Storm8 IDs or IDs consisting of strictly numbers (and some with numbers and letters). I feel, that with an avatar, this will give us the chance to at least show off a bit of personality that everyone will see; besides going to your profile and seeing your profile picture.
    This is just my thought.
    I predict that you Need 100 posts to have a signature if we ever get them It's been 2 YEARS! Now everybody on the storm8,teamlava ext. forums have the problems.

Storm8|TeamLava|FireMocha|Shark Party in 1 fourm

Thank you,Eatanddrank189

If you need me for some weird reason
    feel free to send me a PM or VM

Executive Chef

forum merging?

ever since the forum merged with the other forums I have been wondering. will all my posts from the fire mocha and storm8 forums combine on my user account with all of my teamlava posts?

Executive Chef
    You know, I wonder that too. Even though I don't post post in the other forums, I might do in the future. Hopefully someone will know.

Executive Chef
    this whole new forum is really confusing.

Executive Chef
    It is, I don't know why they changed it. I would only be happy with it if I had a click able name and an actual signature- not the fake ones people are coming up with.

Only posts on teamlava forums were merged