Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Merging all Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha and Shark Party forums to one portal!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    No more changes have been made to the forums, and DW hasn't responded to me about helping them fix the forum glitch...

I also think Storm8 merged all the forums so they can get all of their players from Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha, and SharkParty interested in playing all of their other games and downloading them and trying them. It's probably to get more people playing games so they look good!
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. No reply here either.

I'm sure you're completely right about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about that. No reply here either.

I'm sure you're completely right about the rest.
    Thank you. One day that theory just hit me.
    Storm8 said they merged to make it easier to find all games, but I think they just want more downloads, as their ""the leaders in mobile gaming""

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Will TL ever fix the Link tool? I have to re-type "URL" where it says "LINK" in the HTML code that automatically pops up when you click on it; otherwise I get a weird display error icon where the link should be.
    The LINK vs URL tool is on hold for now. I personally use it a lot so I know that it can be a bit of a fuss to remember to write the code instead of using the button. Unfortunately, it's going to take a deep dive into forum code to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    Actually still a little glitches yesterday I had trouble logging in
    And I changed the password then it turned out great
    And also I'm on a iPad mini
    Clicking my user profile and stuff
    It was kinda slow
    Please let us know what happened when you tried to log in. Did you see an error message? Were you using the top right corner of the forums?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Thank you. One day that theory just hit me.
    Storm8 said they merged to make it easier to find all games, but I think they just want more downloads, as their ""the leaders in mobile gaming""
    Probably because the in-game advertising wasn't getting the download volume they wanted. If they didn't abandon players like me with older devices (I can't download hardly any other games now, or even update the ones I do play), or if they listened to player suggestions on updates and functionality and stuff, or *coughgemconfirmationcough*, they might see more traffic flow. Hmm, there's a thought!

New Resident
    Okay I am so very confused. Where do I go to get help with Dragon Story? There is a feature I want but have no idea how to get it. It doesn't show up in my market tab. I

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mtfirefly View Post
    Okay I am so very confused. Where do I go to get help with Dragon Story? There is a feature I want but have no idea how to get it. It doesn't show up in my market tab. I
    Tap the Home button in the upper left. Tap Teamlava Games. Tap Dragon Story

Rhino Keeper
    This is completely confusing and no longer know where to go to find posts for Bakery and Restaurant Story. Never had an issue before! Why do people always want to fix what isn't broke?
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 03-05-15 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Grammar
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Forum
    -> Social Casual and Social Arcade
    --> (Social Casual) :
    ---> Bakery Story
    ---> Restaurant Story

easy, ah? (:

Farm Supplier

cant find anything on the new forum!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone!

We've just updated the vBulletin version and merged all of the existing forums (Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha, Shark Party) to one single portal. Going forward, all of the forums can be accessed through a single link, https://forums.storm8.com.

Why merge the forums together instead of keeping them separate?

1. One link to rule them all! Visiting https://forums.storm8.com will allow visibility of any game community you are looking for. The old links will all redirect back to this one.
    2. You will only need to sign in once instead of up to 4 different times, once for each individual forum brand. Log in with your Storm8 ID and password and you're set to post in any game community.
    3. Patching and updating vBulletin will be faster, so we have time to investigate ongoing customization issues (avatars, signatures). We'll only need to update one database instead of four.

Are there any issues expected from merging the forums?

1. Before, each forum had its own database, so we are unable to keep all four and merge them together. We can only build off of one database as the main data, so some players will see their user info has been recent or the post history is gone.
    2. Also, some threads and post are unable to be merged over due to conflicting data, so we had to manually move over as many important posts and threads as we could. Please let us know if there was information from the previous forums that did not make it over and we will take a look if we can find it.
    3. The forum styles may not look pretty right now, but we will continually work on polishing the designs so the forums look better, but definitely feel free to share feedback on how forum designs.

Within the forum exists an active and vocal community, which is why we want to continue improving the forum to provide a better experience for everyone. Thank you for bearing with the maintenance while we worked on merging the forums.
    . need to ask about a problem on farm story 2 but cannot find where to post. this new forum is no it very user friendly. I used to be able to find answers to all on it butnow cannot even go find where to post!!! all the good info from forums seems to be unavailable now, will it ever be put on this new forum? Eg colours of dragons eggs to identify hatching dragon!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    . need to ask about a problem on farm story 2 but cannot find where to post. this new forum is no it very user friendly. I used to be able to find answers to all on it butnow cannot even go find where to post!!! all the good info from forums seems to be unavailable now, will it ever be put on this new forum? Eg colours of dragons eggs to identify hatching dragon!
    See post 168 . Farm 2 is under Social Casual forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request