Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Merging all Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha and Shark Party forums to one portal!

Cannot Login to my account on Dragon Story

Hi Team Lava..

Why i can't access in my account on Dragon Story..

Game : Dragon Story
    ID : itthybelle12
    Name profile : New Itthy Land
    Level : between 30 or 31
    Neighbors : i don't know/Can't remember

Please help me..i've been sent email to team lava but not respons yet..

Please recovered my account please..thank you..

I hate this new forum set up!!

I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING UNLESS I PLAN TO WASTE AT LEADT AN HOUR OF MY TIME!!!

We've just updated the vBulletin version and merged all of the existing forums (Storm8, TeamLava, FireMocha, Shark Party) to one single portal. Going forward, all of the forums can be accessed through a single link, https://forums.storm8.com.

Why merge the forums together instead of keeping them separate?

1. One link to rule them all! Visiting https://forums.storm8.com will allow visibility of any game community you are looking for. The old links will all redirect back to this one.
    2. You will only need to sign in once instead of up to 4 different times, once for each individual forum brand. Log in with your Storm8 ID and password and you're set to post in any game community.
    3. Patching and updating vBulletin will be faster, so we have time to investigate ongoing customization issues (avatars, signatures). We'll only need to update one database instead of four.

Are there any issues expected from merging the forums?

1. Before, each forum had its own database, so we are unable to keep all four and merge them together. We can only build off of one database as the main data, so some players will see their user info has been recent or the post history is gone.
    2. Also, some threads and post are unable to be merged over due to conflicting data, so we had to manually move over as many important posts and threads as we could. Please let us know if there was information from the previous forums that did not make it over and we will take a look if we can find it.
    3. The forum styles may not look pretty right now, but we will continually work on polishing the designs so the forums look better, but definitely feel free to share feedback on how forum designs.

Within the forum exists an active and vocal community, which is why we want to continue improving the forum to provide a better experience for everyone. Thank you for bearing with the maintenance while we worked on merging the forums.[/QUOTE]

Disregard I got mixed up.

When I try the link. I get a blank page???😡 sorry. I thought games were merging. But I still get a blank page.
    Last edited by IDblondie63; 06-26-15 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Thought games were merging not forums

New Resident
    Hi team,
    i am not able to access the new bakery story 2 on my tablet why is that?

I'm having problems with RS keep getting this app has stopped please help, deleted old version with no luck. Anyone know what's going on?

Help please...how can i delete my mispelled storm id on castle story?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddz1818 View Post
    Help please...how can i delete my mispelled storm id on castle story?
    You may not be able to change it, however, please email Support@storm8.com and an agent will be able to assist you.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718