Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: coins does not add

ok guys, it seems to be working. open game - close - open. and everthyng s fine with coins.
    thank u both for help!
    but look, that s incredible, such a huge bug, the game is *****ing us so long time, as I understood from that thread, and nobody seem to care of it?!
    does anyone know is this only fashion bug or other games like restaurant and bakery do the same?

The Honorable Panda
    I merged these two threads and also moved this Bugs Forum.

What specific devices to you play on?
    What is the version number of the game you are playing?
    (under menu- help- small number at the bottom of the screen)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    As I already stated in my previous post, I have the latest edition, & I'm on an android phone.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatuJr View Post
    entering game once per day.
    order smth for 22hrs, and return for it next day.
    already about a week see the following each morning:

"you earned 70 .. 75 000 while you were away".

but the balance of coins then shown up on top screen is always 9 .. 15 000 !!!

not even always enough to order new clothes for all 22 slots.
    stuff is selling out normally, empty racks and counters appear as usual. but no money returns for it! despite the popup when entering shows it does!

how comes?! what is going on?!
    Please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can take a look at your account.

Rhino Keeper
    this problem is still ongoing. is it ever going to be fixed? I've emailed support & they said to try posting the problem at the forum.
    I informed them that there is already a thread about this problem & someone said to email support.
    then, they emailed me back saying the problem was fixed..... but it's not.
    I still have to do my "little trick" to get my coins to add up which is gifting someone and then hit the back button repeatedly until I'm back on the boutique screen but it doesn't always work. I am losing out on coins sometimes.
    this problem needs to be fixed.

Rhino Keeper

Angry My coins aren't adding to my total

Hello I have two accounts - a higher level & lower level. Both aren't adding to the total for example I opened my lower lvl boutique & it said I earned 50,000 coins over night. My total showed I had around 30,000 coins lolol which is what it was last night!! My higher lvl account isn't adding up either. I have android Samsung Galaxy 5 I & I'm mainly using the new pool party version. I'm going to try the trick where when you get in the game you close the pop ups & go visit a nbr. I was wondering if to this is happening to anyone else?? It's extremely frustrating!

Edit:I see a thread in bugs section - sorry about that
    Last edited by gabbysmom87; 06-18-14 at 12:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Finn View Post
    this problem is still ongoing. is it ever going to be fixed? I've emailed support & they said to try posting the problem at the forum.
    I informed them that there is already a thread about this problem & someone said to email support.
    then, they emailed me back saying the problem was fixed..... but it's not.
    I still have to do my "little trick" to get my coins to add up which is gifting someone and then hit the back button repeatedly until I'm back on the boutique screen but it doesn't always work. I am losing out on coins sometimes.
    this problem needs to be fixed.
    I'm having the same issue! My second lower lvl account said i earned 50,000 coins over night and my total was at 30,000 which was the same as last night! My higher lvl account isn't adding up either!

Update : I entered the game & pressed ok for coins earned (they didn't add) & then closed out of the game & reentered & coins were there!
    Last edited by gabbysmom87; 06-18-14 at 05:44 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    is this ever going to be fixed???
    we shouldn't have to do little tricks to try to get the coins earned.... which aren't always reliable.

the game should just work.

I had the same problem I had 250,000 coins when I came back it said I had 300,000 when I went to buy something it does not have the amount I need to have .the a pop up come then I have 32.000 coins

I logged into my game after a week today. The popup said that I had earned 55000.Initially my total amount was 1090675. When I opened the game today,my total had become 1155332. So when I closed the game and opened it again after a few minutes,the total was back to 1090675.
    What went wrong? I haven't spent a single penny yet. :-\

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast