Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: coins does not add

I uninstalled and went back to the latest version, collected tips and erased wall messages, game synced up and my total coins stayed correct and didn't revert back to 5,032 coins like before, in the new version. I'm leaving well enough alone but curious...if I get the new school version back will my game sync and go back to 5,032.

I have lost a lot of coins, not by my doing. Please fix this and reimburse our loses!

Well,.sorry to blow this thread up but, I just logged in. Total was 10,xxx coins, it synced after deleting a message and fell to 8,169 coins. On the old version, not the back to school one. A few tries to check this is really happening, and each time now the amount falls to 8,169.

Fix it!! I never block my doors and am doing nothing different, but very, very frustrated!

And I'm on Android. *sighs*

this issue is still going on to this day.

Fashion Designer

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by trixieeluv87 View Post
    this issue is still going on to this day.
    I haven't earned any coins for over a week now. I emailed support twice with no response and my support tickets are deleted. I tried an older version of the game but it doesn't make a difference. Just stuck with no addition in coins and nowhere to go.

Am on android. Any updates on this bug?

Rhino Keeper
    I think I've been having this issue, too.
    So I wrote the total down before I went to bed, then when I opened the
    game up this morning, it was exactly the same even though I did earn money.
    Usually it fixes itself after I place orders or reorder but nothing.
    It is counting the coins that I'm earning since I opened it this morning but is
    still behind in earnings.

I went ahead and reinstalled the game. No change.
    I'm on android and have the latest version of the game which is the spring edition.

Rhino Keeper
    Update to my above post. It seems to only count the coins if I leave the game open
    because after I closed the game from earlier it did not count the coins I earned
    while waiting the 4 hours for my order.
    Nothing is working but of course it's Friday so I probably won't get a response.

Angry Coins disappear constantly!

entering game once per day.
    order smth for 22hrs, and return for it next day.
    already about a week see the following each morning:

"you earned 70 .. 75 000 while you were away".

but the balance of coins then shown up on top screen is always 9 .. 15 000 !!!

not even always enough to order new clothes for all 22 slots.
    stuff is selling out normally, empty racks and counters appear as usual. but no money returns for it! despite the popup when entering shows it does!

how comes?! what is going on?!

New Resident
    when you 1st enter and the popup tells you how much you've earned immediately hit the back button to exit. then go back in and the amount will add to your totals. I have to do that all the time or I would never earn ANYTHING.

Fashion Designer
    If that doesn't work for you, try some of the suggestions in this thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....297#post647297

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast