Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: coins does not add

Angry

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	7557
    U can see the earned while away and the total in the background.
    Then a screen shot of after clicking to continue.
    I think they will post, I'm figuring out a fairly new to me device on a site that I've not tried to upload pictures on before lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	7558  

Fashion Designer
    I have the same thing happen. I just quickly visit one neighbor, come back, and the coins will have added propperly. I think it has something to do with syncing your shop with the main servers.

Some of you have made it sound like you NEVER get the coins. Do you? Or do just get them later, as I do? If it is just a delay, there are many quick thing you can do to get the coins to add. If you are never recieving your coins, that is a seperate issue, and in this thread some people have been extremely unclear about which is happening. Most say things that sound like they just never get coins, but that would be such a massive issue, I somehow doubt that is the case.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I have the same thing happen. I just quickly visit one neighbor, come back, and the coins will have added propperly. I think it has something to do with syncing your shop with the main servers.

Some of you have made it sound like you NEVER get the coins. Do you? Or do just get them later, as I do? If it is just a delay, there are many quick thing you can do to get the coins to add. If you are never recieving your coins, that is a seperate issue, and in this thread some people have been extremely unclear about which is happening. Most say things that sound like they just never get coins, but that would be such a massive issue, I somehow doubt that is the case.
    It's entirely possible to never get your coins if you do the wrong thing when you enter the game. For some reason deleting comments from my wall and sending gifts to nbrs will cause my total not to update if I do either before I do the steps I listed in an earlier comment. It seems like if you do something that sends a command to the server before your screen total is updated, their servers get updated to your total instead of your screen getting updated with the server total. For some reason, leaving your shop to visit another shop and commenting on their wall gives their server enough time to send the correct info to your game. I work in the tech industry and do a lot of software troubleshooting, but I'm not a programmer so I can't say for sure if it's a coding issue or just a timing thing.

Question Fashion Story: Coins not adding up

When I checked Fashion Story this morning it said I earned 28.000 (and something) coins. Only when I accepted all my gifts and sent them to my neighbours, and went on with the game I noticed the coins I earned overnight didn't add to my total amount of coins. I initially thought it was a glitch and didn't think much of it. But when I opened up the game again a while later it said I earned 2.000 something coins. And then the didn't add up again!

Now I don't mind a glitch once. It happens... But if I never get the coins I earn when not having the game open, it does take the fun out of the game. Can someone from Storm8 look at it, please?

Thanks in advance.

I've been having the same issue. It does need to be fixed.

It seems there are quite a few people (on android) who have this issue. I'm one of those people. Sometimes a force-close helps, sometimes it doesn't. Other times, I get it back the day after or the day after that.
    Have you tried force-closing yet? There is also a chance you'll get the coins back after the next reset. It won't help you right now, but that might be a bit of a relief.

Force stopping doesn't help. I think I lost at least 70.000 coins if not more. I can't complete goals because of this issue, buying things is out of the question... It really, really needs to be fixed. It's starting to become very annoying.

Since I can't edit my post... (on my phone)

Force closing doesn't help.

I too am having this issue. This morning it said I had earned 38,XXX but there was no increase in my coins. I always visit a neighbor before exiting the game and force quitting doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by erikawastaken View Post
    I too am having this issue. This morning it said I had earned 38,XXX but there was no increase in my coins. I always visit a neighbor before exiting the game and force quitting doesn't help
    Also, I don't know if it matters, but I am on an iPhone.

And this is really frustrating as I have three goals left all of which are done except the expansion portion, so I really need my big overnight sales.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast