Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: coins does not add

coins does not add

i am playing and everything fine but when i close the game and come back my screen says coins earns when you where away but doesn't add to my coins in the games why

Nightclub Owner
    Try visiting someone then seeing if the coins have been added when you come back to your store.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

i visite my neighbor and the coins doesn t add

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turff55 View Post
    i visite my neighbor and the coins doesn t add
    It happens to me as well. I have a whole thread on it in somewhere in this forum. Log out of the game and log back in and your coins will add. It works for me.

Nightclub Owner
    What device and os are you using and what game version (inc number)?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I've been having the same problem... woke up this morning, got the pop-up saying I earned $45k over night, but my total coin was less than $10k (I'm no mathematician, but I don't think that's right lol). It's been going on for at least the past 3 days.. it could have been going on longer and I just didn't notice until now because this is the first time I've been this low on coins. I've tried closing the app and restarting, rebooting my phone, clearing the app's cache, uninstalling/reinstalling, checking for an update in the Play store (nothing), visiting neighbors and coming back to the store, posting on walls and deleting from my own which always refreshes my store, but all to no avail. I even tried reinstalling the Earth Day version hoping that might do the trick, but no luck. I'm really frustrated. I even sold old decorations just so I could afford to place orders in my catalog!

Samsung S3 running Jelly Bean and playing FS Version 1.5.6.1

New Resident
    I'm having that problem as well. I got up & went into fs & it said I had made 123k overnight yet I only have 30k in coins about 12k of which I had before I went to bed. That means I only got 18k. What happened to the other 105k? I tried all the thing the poster above said & it didn't work for me either. It's been going on for at least a few days but most likely longer, this was just the first time I made such a large amount & had such a low amount of coins. I have the HTC one & it runs jellybean I believe. I also have the latest version of fashion story. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it possible for you to take before and after screenshots of your coin totals and post them here?

New Resident
    I wouldn't know how to do that & the 123k event already occurred so I wouldn't be able to even if I knew how.

The Honorable Panda
    To test to see if you are losing coins:

Before you go to bed write down the number of coins you have. Close out your game.
    When you open your game, write down all the pop ups showing the coins your received, then write down your total coins.
    Exit out of the game then write down your total again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast