Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Boneyard Desert - Levels 205 - 210

Rhino Keeper
    Whoever thought up super dirt is insane; it's brilliant! I really enjoyed Level 205; it's much more interesting playing moves levels where strategy counts rather than time.

Even at 4:45, Level 207 is incredibly difficult. I have not managed to dig past 10/16, and this is with about 30 or more lives.

On one occasion in Level 207 after the timer ended I accidentally hit "Buy 15 sec for 33 gold" (I have actually done this more than once), and it was bye bye gold. I wish TL would put an "Are you sure?" prompt there. I hate to use up gold accidentally.

Rhino Keeper
    Now with well over 50 attempts, I'm convinced that Level 207 is not doable. I know that TL made a lot of adjustments to it, including increasing the number of meters you have to dig, from posts above. I'm going to give it a few more days, then quit the game if I can't pass it, as I'm really frustrated- I want to get to new levels or quit.
    Last edited by koetsub; 03-25-14 at 05:29 PM.

Hi, 207 is crazy-tough, huh? They've actually put it back to what it was when I originally played it (comment #14,) except it has 30 seconds more on the timer. Back then, it took me a couple days before I hit that "super-lucky" level where all my blasters, bombs--and especially blaster + bomb combos--fell into place. I just played it again, and it is passable. It's definitely not easy, though. )I'm like you, in that I appreciate the moves levels more, since you can take your time & strategize.) Good luck to you!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! You can so casually step into it and complete the level that's been dogging me for a long time! But then, I'm a mere mortal compared to the goddess of Jewel Mania!

After reading your post I went back and tried it again.....10 dirt levels

Rhino Keeper
    THE BEAST IS DEAD!!!

My wife and I made a concerted effort together, with me focussing on the bottom. We got to 13/16, but with a horizontal blaster on the bottom level. Hating to let it go as it was the farthest we had got, we bought 15 seconds for 33 bars of solid gold. We just happened to trigger that bottom blaster, and the level was history! With THREE stars!!!

Now I can get on with the rest.

Earlier today I got to only 6 meters of dirt, even though at one point the CEO of Team Lava made an appearance, madder than hell, when I had two glistening diamonds cozying up together next to each other, and I swapped them, with the expected explosion. Guess he doesn't like his diamonds to get too friendly!
    Last edited by koetsub; 03-27-14 at 07:11 PM.

Lol! Congrats to you (& your wife!) on slaughtering that beast of a level. It is a tough one--had me pretty frustrated when I couldn't beat it. So cool how 2 diamonds work on super dirt (I was thrilled to discover that, cuz otherwise diamonds aren't that effective on it. Well, diamond + blaster's awesome, but not on timed level!)

So happy for you--time to celebrate! (Who cares what Gramps/TL CEO thinks?)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PK!

I got through 208 in two attempts. 209 has its challenges, but at least I don't have to scramble!

It's proving to be difficult to get bomb/blaster combos in 209. I'm hoping that in the "No more moves" rearrangement I get a vertical blaster in the left window. I can dream.......

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567