Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Boneyard Desert - Levels 205 - 210

New Resident
    Unpassable!

New Resident
    I passed buying 30 seconds extra - 66 gold and i got 2 stars in 2:45 seconds.

Not at all, I have only 2:15 and it is impossible to dig more than 12 meters. Any help?

I should buy gold?

Thanks for contacting TeamLava and hope they listen to the complaints. The changes they made already about reducing the number of jewel colours from 5 to 4 and increasing the meters still does not work. Will delete this soon if changes not made.--- after trying again numerous times this game is now done and GONE! Impossible and not fun any more.
    Last edited by Tiffany2102; 01-01-14 at 12:27 AM.

New Resident
    Level 207 is absolute BS! Its not possible to pass it with just over 2 minutes on the clock!! And its not just me, we have a large group of friends and we all enjoy playing it but we are all stuck at this level!! Bring back the 5:08 clock or people will just delete!! For such a good game teamlava just keep f-ing it up!! Take away the achievement thing because that doesnt work, the game just takes the gold back and it also takes the free life refills when you win that! Fix it up teamlava!!

Level 207 is absolute BS! Its not possible to pass it with just over 2 minutes on the clock!! And its not just me, we have a large group of friends and we all enjoy playing it but we are all stuck at this level!! Bring back the 5:08 clock or people will just delete!! For such a good game teamlava just keep f-ing it up!! Take away the achievement thing because that doesnt work, the game just takes the gold back and it also takes the free life refills when you win that! Fix it up teamlava!!
    totally agree and I am done with this game

I'm on level 481 at the moment, and I'd like to think I've gotten a lot faster (at least for me, lol) at timed levels. Decided to use a couple energies and try level 207 again. You guys are right--the time setting is pretty ridiculous. I didn't get close on either of my attempts...I agree they should add more time here. Mods, please get word to the developers about this (and the other levels being complained about in recent posts!) Jewel Mania is such a great game. It's so much fun, but not when the level has unrealistic goals, and you're stuck for too long! It would be a shame to see players delete such an awesome game over this...

Btw...on levels with only 4 jewel colors, you generally get a surplus of special jewels. So you have to be careful, & make good decisions with your combinations. When time is short, you usually have to avoid diamond + blaster, since it wastes too much time detonating the blasters. And diamond + bomb doesn't work against the super dirt--only jewels, regular dirt, glass, etc. But if you get 2 diamonds next to each other, swapping them will clear all the dirt onscreen--a great move for this level if you get lucky. And of course, diamonds are good for activating blasters or bombs that are placed in good spots. Blaster + bomb is the best combo for digging super dirt (on timed levels.) Blaster + blaster or bomb + bomb works well, too (of course.)

Good luck, everyone. Hope they fix this soon!

I finally passed after spending 99 gold. Level is still BS - great game but they really do need to increase the time on this one. Downloaded the silly dots game to get my gold back - and that one is now gone as it was too boring

Looks like they put Level 207 back to the way it was (almost.) It now has 5 colors again, and the timer's been raised to 4:45 (less than the OP had, but 30 seconds more than I did.) Players were complaining about this level in the JM | Bugs & Issues section of the forum, as well (see thread here.) I hope the changes they made are enough to help everyone! Good luck!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast