Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boneyard Desert - Levels 205 - 210

The timer on this level for me is only 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Not the time showing above of more than 5 minutes. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Not sure what level you're talking about(?) If it's 207, the previous comments (pg. 4 & maybe 3) show that the level has changed. They do that from time to time. (No fun when it's not in your favor!) If you're talking about another level, let us know (someone can check & verify they have the same.) But regardless, just keep up with current updates on your device and for the game, and that should give you the intended (though not always what we want) game times/moves, etc.

It is level 207 - so is the time correct at 2:15? The challenge is to pass it in 150 seconds yet the time allowed is only 135 seconds. I tried re-installing the game but it is still showing the shorter time. Re-installing should have added any updates. Still think there is a problem with level 207. Please advise. Thanks

Sometimes when they change the time/moves on a level, they forget to change the challenge (I've seen a few instances of this.) The good news is, once you pass the level--you'll automatically pass the challenge ! A dev or mod will eventually take notice of this and the challenge should get fixed. But you can always add it to the Bugs & Issues section if it's bothering you...
    Best of luck!

New Resident
    207 seems impossible and disproportionately difficult probably me out of the game shame I've really enjoyed it

New Resident
    207 with only 2:15 minutes is ridiculous. I have spent at least 100 tries on this level, got maximum 16/19 meters. It is impossible! If they don't increase the time limit i must admit this is the end for me too, although i've been enjoying the game.

Think it's the end for me too. 16 out of 19 is my max too and it has just become frustrating. At one point this level used to be 5:08 minutes. That amount of time seems reasonable. Why the change? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Tiffany2102; 12-28-13 at 09:56 AM.

2:15 on level 207 for me as well. It's mission impossible. Been stuck for more than two weeks. Not fun anymore.

New Resident
    Well best I've done is 14/19. I've emailed TeamLava so we'll see if they come up with any improvement !! Good luck to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany2102 View Post
    (...)this level used to be 5:08 minutes. (...)Why the change? Just wondering.
    I think they try to keep the times on the levels pretty short. As I mentioned in my previous comment --
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I was surprised to see they added meters to dig, while reducing the time--on a level that players were already complaining about! (...) Then, I noticed that they also reduced the number of colors on this level to 4--it had 5 colors in play when there were 16 meters & 4 - 5 min. They probably thought the 4 colors would make it much easier to make special jewels & combos, so they made other aspects more difficult. Sounds like they went too far, though!
    (...) I hope they take another look at level 207 and add some time for you. Good luck!
    There were complaints about the level, so instead of making it 7 minutes or something, they reduced the number of jewel colors in the level. They must've tested it, and then it was too easy (so they added more meters or something.) Anyway, it's obviously still not working. Hope they add some time for you guys lickety-split!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 12-29-13 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Changed "game" to "level"

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast