Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boneyard Desert - Levels 205 - 210

Fashion Designer

Boneyard Desert - Levels 205 - 210

woo hoo! new feature on this island!! Super Dirt!!!

Level 205... this level will introduce you to super dirt and here is the tutorial on it

And the rest of the tutorial:

so most of this island has this new feature, super dirt in all the digging levels. it's actually quite fun because you get to make lots of blasters and bombs and diamonds. it feels weird at first when you're making regular matches on the super dirt and it doesn't crumble, but you'll get used to it. so just remember, only blasters and bombs can break through the super dirt. other than that, pretty straight forward digging level.

Fashion Designer
    Level 206... digging timed level with super dirt

the black jewels don't feel like that much of a nuisance with the introduction of super dirt, since it's effectively the same thing except that you can move black jewels around. 3:23 on the clock at the start of the round. another pretty straight forward digging level, except you have to make lots of blasters and bombs. and the lil piggy is doing a peek a boo at the bottom of this level, so cute!

Fashion Designer
    Level 207... digging timed level with super dirt

once again pretty straight forward digging level except with super dirt. also some crates, white blocks, and black jewels. blaster, bomb, diamond fun! 5:08 on the clock to start (for now). hehe we'll see how the time changes.

Fashion Designer
    Level 208... digging moves level with super dirt

Ok nothing much to say. except enjoy

Fashion Designer
    Level 209... glass moves level with black jewels

this one you want to make as many horizontal blasters as possible or blaster/bomb combo or diamond to target the unreachable area w/ black jewels. target the crate on the main board also because there is glass underneath and you will have a larger workable board to create blasters.

Fashion Designer
    Level 210... timed digging level with super dirt and snakes and white blocks

you don't have to **** the snakes at the very bottom right at the goal line, but you have to dig through that last bit of super dirt. 3:00 on the clock to blast away!

Fashion Designer
    this entire island has been very fun!! one of my favorite ones yet

and now on to Misty Mountain!

Farm Supplier
    This island to me was very fun as well! I was stuck on 209 for about 10 lives, then I got a couple diamonds and beat it with 27 moves remaining, haha. Good stuff.

New Resident
    level 210 would be fun if there was still 3:00 minutes on the clock. however, it's not. at 2:08 on the clock for us late comer to the party it's quite impossible. time needs to be extended a little or less colors I think.

Level 205: Dig 10 meters in 55 moves (5 JC's used.) Moves reduced from 68 (comment #1.) Super Dirt is introduced, and it looks like it will be fun (and challenging.) I wasn't doing so well on my first turn, had used up most of my moves and only 4 meters down. Then I started hitting lucky combos, and with only 3 moves left...actually finished the last 3 rows! Only 1 star, but I'll def play it again for more sometime...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast