Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-4 star ratings and daily players needed.

You can only gift 3 neighbors a day, if you send to everyone you may get a message saying your gifts have been sent but ?# of neighbors did not receive them as they are maxed. You're better off finding 3 neighbors to exchange with. Good luck!

Add myself and my sister...
    1moregift
    2moregifts

Im looking for 3/4 star players who tip daily & help with new ovens and goals please note unfortunately I'm not currently accepting 0-2 star nbrs if u become a 3/4 star rating plz lmk and I'll gladly add u then Ty my ID is bordercollielover4

please add Funnylove1996 and andy_0304

New Resident
    Level 99 active player looking for same level active neighbors that are sending parts and that are responding to requests. Tipping is optional. Don't add me if you're not level 99, I will decline.
    Thank you.

Add me

I'm a daily player and gift plus tipper I accept any requests feel free to add me at Cherry_Blossom1357 thanks x

Hi. 🐾🐾🐾Returning to the game after almost six months. Looking for new neighbours. Bearysweet01. Regular tipper and post regularly. Thank you so much.

need 3-4 star acive neighbours who gift parts only

my id is YlizaMo

Rhino Keeper
    Hi !

I am a daily player that tip and answer request everyday, and tip on week day. I am looking for active neighbor that gift and answer request too, I don't mind if you don't tip me. I only gift parts.

If you are the same kind of player, add me please : Sabriiinax4

I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (Same ID).

THANK YOU

Restaurant Story
    Please read before adding to see if we are compatible & to get my ID.

I am level 99 & would like neighbors that are over level 50.
    I don't care about tips but will tip back.

I gift daily to those that gift daily.
    New basic parts only.
    No food please.

The new basic parts would be the parts that keep getting reused such as: mallet, diverter, iron press, golden stake.
    I'm well stocked on the old basic parts.

When a new appliance is released, then the newest parts is what I focus on for about a week & a half....then I gift the other parts to restock. I ask that you do the same.

Please don't add if your gifting style is different.

my ID is nikki_finn
    Last edited by cherrycolafreak; 01-06-16 at 04:24 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast