Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    I got the farmer's badge and I collect regularly, mostly strawberries, glimmer berries, sugar cane, and cocoa.

Farm Supplier
    Have anybody got a exchange badge yet! Sorry can't read every poston . I fought if I get to 99 trade tickets that would be it. But apparently not. What do you think can trigger it,please???

Executive Chef
    I haven't got the Traders Badge yet, but I just got the Chefs Badge when collecting a Hearty Feast. I have made at least one of each feast since the Trials came out, and saw a few on here comment about the Hearty Feast, so figured I would give it a go. Who knows if there is a link to that particular feast; but I still think it's random.

I am after the Farmers Badge - my hands are raw from digging up wheat, picking strawberries, and planting peppers!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aleawads View Post
    Have anybody got a exchange badge yet! Sorry can't read every poston . I fought if I get to 99 trade tickets that would be it. But apparently not. What do you think can trigger it,please???
    This one might be an easy one to confirm requirements when someone hits it.

So far for me:

Chateau: 50 tickets (I think it was 50)
    Tinker Camp: 99 tickets
    2 permitted expansions: 2x30=60
    2 additional permits: 2x30=60
    Extra trade tickets: 72
    In the works: 1
    TOTAL: 342 exchanges and NO badge.

Anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Ask wassupbaby. She has the badge.
    Chateau 50
    Tinker 99
    Fully upgraded 10+15+20+25=70
    All 4 permits 120
    Plus extra at least 150
    Total 489

I estimate about 500 trades will get the badge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    This one might be an easy one to confirm requirements when someone hits it.

So far for me:

Chateau: 50 tickets (I think it was 50)
    Tinker Camp: 99 tickets
    2 permitted expansions: 2x30=60
    2 additional permits: 2x30=60
    Extra trade tickets: 72
    In the works: 1
    TOTAL: 342 exchanges and NO badge.

Anyone else?
    Minus 15 for upgrading fruit and monster trade

I feel like a Doomsday Prepper ..... I have over 50 feasts (all different kinds), maxed or near maxed on crops I don't even need to use, and constantly milking cows and feeding chickens to keep the exchange going even though I don't need tickets for anything as I have upgraded/bought/expanded everything you need a ticket for! If the end of the virtual world comes, everyone is invited over to share my feasts as long as I can eat all the spicy ones, they look the best to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dinojuju View Post
    I feel like a Doomsday Prepper ..... I have over 50 feasts (all different kinds), maxed or near maxed on crops I don't even need to use, and constantly milking cows and feeding chickens to keep the exchange going even though I don't need tickets for anything as I have upgraded/bought/expanded everything you need a ticket for! If the end of the virtual world comes, everyone is invited over to share my feasts as long as I can eat all the spicy ones, they look the best to me.
    Love it! We are all preparing for the doomsday! LOL!! But then we don't have anything else to do, just waiting for another update again. I don't think I am playing enough. I have two badges: one from expanding and the other from accidentally tapping on skip.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by aleawads View Post
    Yes, I just got my trader's badge after this exchange : Meat Delivery.

But since the beginning of this new quest, I did almost all the other kinds of exchange, mostly "Eggs & Dairy Exchange" and "Meat Delivery" because the are easier to make, but also "Trapper Trade", "Royal Supply Crate", "Enchanted Supply Crate", at least 3 "Troll Hunter Trade", 1 or 2 "Golden Trade" and 2 or 3 "Trade with Belladonna".
    I didn't make the "Open Tinker Camp" & the "Expansion Permit" because I had already everything I needed before the quest.

3 badges more to go : Adventurer, Brewer, Farmer !!!

(Please forgive any mistakes in my English, I'm French)

Some people have got quite a few badges so far, and all this info on the thread is turning out quite useful, so keep posting, because I appreciate your hard work and dedication, guys!