Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    Yaaaay, just got my EXPLORER badge FINALLY from a spot that cost 10 Wisp lantern and 80000 coins located south east of the gate at the button of the kingdom. 4 down 6 to go

my "Trial of The Nurturer" popped while watering my orange trees. I have watered them a lot though.

I got Trial of the Nurturer from collecting from ponds! I collect from them all the time even when I am full with water to get mermaid scales.

Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    I just got the Nurturer badge from chopping a Willow Tree.
    Is it just me or does that just sound wrong? The Nurturer hacking things apart...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle805 View Post
    Is it just me or does that just sound wrong? The Nurturer hacking things apart...
    Yeah but people have gotten nurturers badge from chopping dead trees too. lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ya, I got my nuterure's badge from chopping and Thurston said the standard watering verbiage. Makes me wonder what "exactly" required for these elusive badges.

Personally, I do not care. It is so random. I do spend actual money on other games (mostly on those 'other game' quests), but not on CS. The randomness just sucks.

Farm Supplier
    I just got nurturer as well. That makes 4.
    For those that have artisan and brewer, have you upgraded all your buildings, or most? I havnt done so for most, so I'm thinking in total I havnt made as many beams ect... Where as nurturer, iv been planting chopping and watering since Tand T. Also for farmer, those who have the badge- have you done like 1000+ of the staples it says in the goal, and maybe half that of the ones that trigger fangbeast, then half of glimmer troll ones??? As in total not just since T and T? Because it says harvest all, so I'm wondering if its a total of all...
    And trader, if you have that one, are you fully expanded? Have you done any of the extra trades which uses trade certificates, because I havnt done any of those yet.
    For the feasts, those that have that, do you alternate all the feasts, and do all different ones all the time? Because I usually only do the sword one??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    Yaaaay, just got my EXPLORER badge FINALLY from a spot that cost 10 Wisp lantern and 80000 coins located south east of the gate at the button of the kingdom. 4 down 6 to go
    Yaaaay, got another badge today- the Trial of the Chef 2 badges in one day, I'm soooo lucky, wish I was this lucky in my life though . Anyway, 5 down 5 to go

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it! Yesterday evening I got my slayer's badge, then this morning I got both the nurturer's and the chef's badge within 30 minutes of each other. To cap it all, my knights returned from the dark caves with ....(cue drum roll) an alicorn wing! I've had four horns for months and had given up on a wing. So I really am on a roll today. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket!!

Host(ess)
    Who managed all and got the knights hall?