Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Just got the Chef's badge from a hearty feast. An then there were 6. I just made my list of supplies to upgrade my sawmills to level 5. Hopefully the 100 or so fancy blocks/beams I need to make will bring the artisan. I think I've farmed over 2000 crops without the farmers badge.

Rhino Keeper
    The knights hall is categorized as royal building, not special building, meaning it would count towards 26 royal building cap. After all that frustrating and hard work getting the badges, some people are probably not going to get the building due the limit in the number of buildings they can have. I think it's only fair that this building should count as special building.

Royal point-wise, it gives 240 RP, which is slightly higher than a theater but lower than a cathedral or amphitheater. Royal chateau at least had higher RP at Lv. 5, but this one is not. Since it is linked to quest, it only makes sense that it is a special building.

Fashion Designer
    I just got my artisan badge. 5 more to go.

I just got my artisan's badge too from a stone block, but I make a little of everything everyday : stone block, wood beam, fancy block & bean, royal block & bean, enchanted block & beam, earth wisp & wisp lantern to upgrade all my buildings to the level 5. (I have to finish the Ampitheatre and the Cathedral)
    4 badges more to go : Adventurer, Brewer, Farmer, Trader

Banned
    Ok, what the heck is going on?! I just got my miners badge and had totally forgotten about the stupid goals. I checked to remind myself of the others needed and saw my gems to skip went from 50 to 100 gems. I haven't checked this post in over a week, so has this happened to anyone else recently?

I know they dropped the skip prices down for some, but no reports of the raising them for others. It makes no ounce of sense! Not that I was going to skip anyways. If I wanted to I would have long ago. But this is cheap and tacky.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    yay got my chef's badge when i was collecting a valentine's feast a few hours ago. 5/10 now

i really need to water my plants more!!

also my gem skip went up to 100. i think it went up for everyone because more people are starting to have their badges roll in. so if you want to skip the last few, they're making you pay for it. lol

Scrolled back and saw this post. I guess they thought we would be so worn out and desperate we would skip. Regardless of the price. Ha! Guess again!

Farm Supplier
    Im here to again now to show my green fingers
    I was rewarded with the nurturers badge when i was watering either my apple or orange tree. 5 badges left before i can move into my knights hall. If u want to check it out u can add me (id BaBman) and click on the "Roo" comment in my messages.

Just received Brewer's Badge from crafting a simple glue today. Four down, six to go!

Fashion Designer
    Just got my chef badge from a valentine feast. So for those who think 2 kitchens are too slow, put that idling shack to good use.

Rhino Keeper
    Farmer's Badge FINALLY! Probably took about 2,500 crops. I either got it on a carrot or wheat. I can't remember know.