Page 92 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    ok just got news that one of my neighbours got brewer badge from making super glue in tinker camp. So now 9 out 10 badges has already surface. Only left adventure badge.

Nice! Thank you I was wondering if we could get them through tinker camp.

Fashion Designer
    I keep trying to call T&T Trials and Tribulations. lol

I am level 30 and have been for months and have nothing left to do except t&t. So, i am constantly making glues and dyes and beams and blocks of all kinds, making trades and feasts, chopping, watering, feeding etc. But i still only have the one badge, for expansion. I love castle story but its no fun trying to get badges that we dont clearly know how to get. I hope that there is a new update soon, with a clear set of aims. I regularly read these pages with the hope that someone can give me some guidance but have never been compelled to post anything..... Til now. If the badges are just random luck then I personally dont feel that is fair. If it said for example, slay 2000 beasts, and had a progress bar, at least we would have something to aim for. Sorry, grumble over

Zero badges for me!! I'm almost level 29 & have yet to receive anything!

Quote Originally Posted by lilhippychick View Post
    I am level 30 and have been for months and have nothing left to do except t&t. So, i am constantly making glues and dyes and beams and blocks of all kinds, making trades and feasts, chopping, watering, feeding etc. But i still only have the one badge, for expansion. I love castle story but its no fun trying to get badges that we dont clearly know how to get. I hope that there is a new update soon, with a clear set of aims. I regularly read these pages with the hope that someone can give me some guidance but have never been compelled to post anything..... Til now. If the badges are just random luck then I personally dont feel that is fair. If it said for example, slay 2000 beasts, and had a progress bar, at least we would have something to aim for. Sorry, grumble over
    I don't know what to think about all of this! I've not received any badges thus far. I too enjoy playing however, I feel kind of slighted in some way! Silly, I know but I'm not sure just randomly awarding them to folks sits all that well with me! Boo hoo, I know but I feel totally unlucky if that's all it is. Any suggestions besides stop being such a cry baby and just move on?!!! Thanks...

Executive Chef
    Got my fifth badge this morning from slaying a fangbeast. Still waiting on farmer, adventurer, artisan, brewer, and trader.

Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    I don't know what to think about all of this! I've not received any badges thus far. I too enjoy playing however, I feel kind of slighted in some way! Silly, I know but I'm not sure just randomly awarding them to folks sits all that well with me! Boo hoo, I know but I feel totally unlucky if that's all it is. Any suggestions besides stop being such a cry baby and just move on?!!! Thanks...
    I'm in the same boat as you and feeling slighted as well.

Got "Trial the slayer" by ****ing a Troll today.

Very frustrated and confused

Same here!!! I have one game at level 29 on iPad and one at level 30 on iPhone, I play constantly and do not have one badge either. I also noticed that it had gone down from 100 gems to skip, to 50 gems to skip. And then suddenly, for no reason yesterday, both games jumped back up to 100 gems to skip again! I feel like any progress I may have been making toward getting any badges, just got further away. This is, by far, my least favorite challenge. And I am wondering how some people already have half of their badges with the bizarre challenge being so new!

Host(ess)
    I play constantly too (lvl 27) and had no badges until yesterday when I received 3 badges in a row. I got the nurturers , slayer and miners badges. I do think its random like the knowledge shard, took me months to get one and then got the next two quite quickly. I've still have a heap of expanding to do and have still doing the sabina challenge so have just been doing my usual play.

Host(ess)
    Lvl 27, got the miner and today the slayer.

Playing as usual cause I don't like T&T.

It made me much more happier that Mr. Piggleton decided to drop jewels instead of water in this moment.

I go on thinking T&T is random or unfair or both.

Is it so difficult to improve the progress of this challenge ?