Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    have you watered plants or chopped trees at all since the T&T goals started? because i have fished from my wells and pond a million times! but rarely do i water plants, chop trees, or collect mushrooms. i'm still missing the nurturer badge, so just wondering
    Not really. I cleaned up maybe two elms, plus chopped maybe 5 times on others when I ran out of wood. No plants watering except mushroom rings to get glimmer dust.

Btw, I also didn't bother about the T&T either. Just minding my own business to construct buildings, keep trading to collect tickets for expansion permits, etc.

New Resident
    Thank you! I thought that someone said he/she already had it, but I think I didn't look good enough

We all know the goals but how do you reach them? I've done a lot of stuff that should accomplish these goals but I get nothing. Is there a certain number of times you need to do these things or what?

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Nurturer badge from chopping a Willow Tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by denisebat1 View Post
    We all know the goals but how do you reach them? I've done a lot of stuff that should accomplish these goals but I get nothing. Is there a certain number of times you need to do these things or what?
    There is no set number of times to do something in order to get a badge. Badges are a rare random drop: there is a tiny chance of getting a badge each time you do a relevant action, so you *might* be super-lucky and get the badge at the first attempt, or you might be unlucky and not get it for months of trying. It's random and rare.

Got the "Trial of the Miner" today from collecting from my Deep Mine.

Executive Chef
    got my 5th badge today , its trader's badge . 5 more to go :S

Farm Supplier
    @wassupbaby how did you get your Traders badge? Det's please... I've done at least 50 trades and still no badge.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by omniBliss View Post
    @wassupbaby how did you get your Traders badge? Det's please... I've done at least 50 trades and still no badge.

omg, wassupbaby has almost 200 excess trades and only just got the badge. I think I am still a long way away.

Fashion Designer
    ok just got news that one of my neighbours got brewer badge from making super glue in tinker camp. So now 9 out 10 badges has already surface. Only left adventure badge.