Page 90 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by secretkingdom View Post
    I decided that I couldn't be bothered with this so I just made up my own goals such as making gems and accumulating certain levels of things & making lots of money! I'm a multi millionaire now! However by ignoring it completely I've managed to get 4 badges with no stress!
    I sort of took this approach too. I gave up on T&T and decided to work on upgrading all of my buildings. In the process i'm just about to hit level 30, found the 4th shard, bought the Jeweler, and got the Miner's badge yesterday (just by collecting from a level 4 mine).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Just got my Nurturer badge after getting water many times from wells n pond.
    I was not watering any plants, just need Mermaid Scale for potions.
    have you watered plants or chopped trees at all since the T&T goals started? because i have fished from my wells and pond a million times! but rarely do i water plants, chop trees, or collect mushrooms. i'm still missing the nurturer badge, so just wondering

New Resident
    I expanded as recommended in previous posts and got the Expansion Badge, was plagued by beasts and trolls, plagued I tell you! and got the Slayer badge, and rec'd the miner's badge from the deep mine. Never worried about these as such worry seems futile. Good luck.

New Resident
    Anyone knows how to unlock the Knight's Hall? I've got the Trial of the Explorer badge..

Fashion Designer
    You need to get all the badges.

New Resident
    I got my artisan's badge from crafting lantern or enchanted beam, knight said crafting building materials gave me that badge.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I spoke too soon. In addition to the farmer's badge earlier, I collected the slayer badge tonight. None of these have felt random to me. They're coming off expected items. I suspect they come sooner or later depending on an adjustable quota based on the varying things we can do within a badge and how many times we do them.

For example, perhaps for the farmer's badge, each kind of crop has a differing quota to reach, and we have to hit that one quota if we collect only one crop, but if we start collecting more than one crop, the quota adjusts based on how many strawberries, cocoa, or sugar and their collective quota ratios calculated together, which may or may not count already accumulated finished tasks. So, the quota could be changing to match individuals' gameplay and make it look like badges are awarded randomly when they're not.

Regardless, I'm glad I didn't skip any of these goals because now that I'm getting some, and they don't feel random (to me), I feel like I'm accomplishing something. I'm halfway there.

I hope the rest of you start to see more badges.

I agree that its not just random. I only have 3, explorer, but I'm almost fully expanded, miner, but iv been making a lot of earth whisps and lanterns, besides collecting from mines, and slayer, but as soon as a skunk or anything pops up, I don't leave them there. So I think, because I don't do the 'nurture' or other tasks as much, I don't yet have those badges. It may even be...1000 actions in total. Like if you have watered, and anything with water symbol 1000 times in total, and farming- 1000 strawberries/or anything in total- or 1000 trees/plants/ponds... For wood beams...I havnt upgraded all my buildings, and have probably made a lot less then some who have fully upgraded everything. So those may take me months and months. And the feast one, I mainly do the sword one, because most things for it, are from the meat exchange, and a lot of people on here say they do deep mine and dessert a lot, maybe making all things from scratch, 100+ times per adventure, is why some have that badge????? I don't know, but I'm starting to water trees ect more and chop crab apples after growing (so many on here say they have nurturer from that) and maybe that will take a month or two alone, given that in total, I no where near watered 1000+ times.

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering, has the people that have the artisan badge, and potion one, upgraded all their buildings? Like amphitheatre towers, cathedral etc???

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if anyone reported this yet, but I just got the Miner's badge from collecting from one of my deep mines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	7622  

New Resident
    I got nurturer badge from watering mushrooms, slayer from a pink porcupine and miner from deep mine (I have 2). That's it so far!