Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    I got my miners badge yesterday after collecting from a level 4 then 5 sparkling mine in succession. That's 3 now ��

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my Nurturer badge after getting water many times from wells n pond.
    I was not watering any plants, just need Mermaid Scale for potions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Just got my Nurturer badge after getting water many times from wells n pond.
    I was not watering any plants, just need Mermaid Scale for potions.
    whaaaatt? you got it while fishing from wells and ponds ???

Rhino Keeper
    Oops! I did water my mushroom rings repeatedly to obtain glimmer dust.
    The rate is about 1 in every 3-4. So far inventory above 70 without the treasure troves.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup. It turns out "I" was saying there had been a lot of water lately ('cause my inventory has been at 99 through constant gathering from wells n pond). I was thinking it may tricker some market trade like before, but Thurton popped up saying water is required to nurture everything on earth, blah blah blah...

I decided that I couldn't be bothered with this so I just made up my own goals such as making gems and accumulating certain levels of things & making lots of money! I'm a multi millionaire now! However by ignoring it completely I've managed to get 4 badges with no stress! I could do with an update to expand though as I'm getting a lot of lanterns. Something to give out mermaid scales or use up water would be great too.

I just got the miners badge from collecting on a deep mine.

Oh and I'm not sure if it's helpful but I was collecting and a troll popped up. I hit the troll once then collected from the deep mine and that's when Thurston popped up.

Anyone know if you can get brewer or artesian from the tinker camp?

Rhino Keeper
    I decided to try a progressive approach for the artisan. I put together all the materials needed so that I could go from wood beam to fancy to royal, then enchanted then ornate (think that's all of them in the right order - anyway, did them all) and the same for the stone. Set one workshop onto wood, the other onto stone with nothing else being crafted during the process. I then swapped the two workshops over and did them all again. I truly mastered the art of wood and stone, and at the end of it all I got ....... zilch! Was going to try the same with the glues but I don't think I'll bother!