Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Host(ess)
    Lvl 27
    Playing as usual because I don' t like trials and tribute.
    I've just got the miners badge, for my point it is random, random and random.

Still thinking the most interesting part of T&T is this thread.

Have a nice day?

Ha...All of us complainers had our skip cost doubled. My went from 50 to 100 also. As stated several posts earlier, pretty petty. Haven't spent diddly squat on gems before & won't start now.
    I'll just keep trudging along or eventually quit the game altogether when it's the last straw for me. No biggie.

Executive Chef
    Yes mine double too and my skip unicorn task when from 130 to 250

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ha...All of us complainers had our skip cost doubled. My went from 50 to 100 also. As stated several posts earlier, pretty petty. Haven't spent diddly squat on gems before & won't start now.
    I'll just keep trudging along or eventually quit the game altogether when it's the last straw for me. No biggie.
    I didn't complain and mine has doubled too as well as Alicon skip increase. It would be really poor if it was just those on this thread....... Whoops guess that's me now too! Doh!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizarian View Post
    lvl 27
    snip

still thinking the most interesting part of t&t is this thread.

?
    ita!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm guessing they're trying to level the field to make skips the same for everyone and arrived at 100 as best price. Mine went up too.

On the plus side, I got the farmer's badge today. That makes four, so I'm happy to see progression.

Fashion Designer
    yay got my chef's badge when i was collecting a valentine's feast a few hours ago. 5/10 now

i really need to water my plants more!!

also my gem skip went up to 100. i think it went up for everyone because more people are starting to have their badges roll in. so if you want to skip the last few, they're making you pay for it. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    yay got my chef's badge when i was collecting a valentine's feast a few hours ago. 5/10 now

i really need to water my plants more!!

also my gem skip went up to 100. i think it went up for everyone because more people are starting to have their badges roll in. so if you want to skip the last few, they're making you pay for it. lol
    Other things went up in price too though. Pretty much everything doubled. So did my accidental skip too. T.T

Executive Chef
    Got my second badge just now, miner's.

Since these goals popped up I had been collecting often from my two level 5 mines and from my two deep mines, but certainly not as often as I did in the past (busy time until last week). I've also mined several rocks (several iron rich rocks, one Dark cave formation, half rock outcropping). I haven't counted the number of total hits, thought of it too late

Rhino Keeper
    Nuts! I had been saving to skip my Alicorn wing as I have 3 horns and daily adventuring still has no wing! I was up to 111 gems and now I need 250!!!
    Also I have no badges, that's right, none of them! Arrrggggg!