Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Quote Originally Posted by petal209 View Post
    Just want to mention that I have still not gotten a single badge.
    Yep...I play during the day quite often collecting whenever anything is ready and nothing for me either. It's quite frustrating and I also have been waiting patiently for alicorn parts to no avail. As stated above, this goal was designed to do just that and when you're frustrated enough with it you will pull out the plastic and buy gems.
    So for the time being, I'll keep collecting, slaying and doing adventures. At this point, I don't give a rats tail (those have gone by the wayside too) if I complete the goal or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackansi View Post
    Lol since my complaining post, the gem price of everything has doubled from 50 to skip to 100. And from 2 gems per hour to 4. Lol! Game -- deleted
    Yup, just checked and mine went up also. So, the skips for me started out at 50 (for about 30 minutes), then went to 200, then to 50, and now 100. I think that this jerking us around is aimed toward when the skip price is lowered, people will try to take advantage and spend their gems to get another badge. Maybe in a week or two, the skip will be lowered to 25, and people will immediately spend/buy gems to take advantage of the "sale"....

I love CS, and will continue to play, but these mind games will NOT make me buy gems for the game.

Farm Supplier
    Im on a roll. I ****ed a skunk (R.I.P u smelling animal...) and got awarded with the Slayers badge, woohoo!!

I have got three badges.suddenly the skip gem cost has doubled

Rhino Keeper
    Really bored of this whole Trials and Tribute now. Part of the appeal of the game was the quests, but this isn't one. It's taken all the fun out of the game. And to top it off they double the skip cost. Think I'll just delete it and find something better where they don't mess you around so much. Won't be bothering with TL games in future.

I am having the same thought.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yep...I play during the day quite often collecting whenever anything is ready and nothing for me either. It's quite frustrating and I also have been waiting patiently for alicorn parts to no avail. As stated above, this goal was designed to do just that and when you're frustrated enough with it you will pull out the plastic and buy gems.
    So for the time being, I'll keep collecting, slaying and doing adventures. At this point, I don't give a rats tail (those have gone by the wayside too) if I complete the goal or not.

I'm in the same boat. I'm Level 30, play multiple times per day & only have received the expansion badge. No alicorn parts either, plus I lost the glimmer dust goal after making five pies (any word on that yet??).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkytown View Post
    I have got three badges.suddenly the skip gem cost has doubled
    Wow it did! Why do they fidget with these things so much? This seems really petty.

Rhino Keeper
    Could also be related to the level you are in. I just reached lvl 29 few days ago n I guess all those who got badges are either lvl 30 or 29

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Could also be related to the level you are in. I just reached lvl 29 few days ago n I guess all those who got badges are either lvl 30 or 29
    I'm at Lvl 30, and it just jumped from 50 to 100. I think TL finally figured out what they think the market will bear.