Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1041

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

  1. #831
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    206
    There's a pattern here. Quite a few people seem to be getting the Miner, Nuturer and Slayer in the last few days. Assuming that most people collect from mines roughly the same number of times a day, that makes sense if the Miner badge reflects a certain number of collections. Likewise with slaying monsters; it makes sense we would all hit it around the same time. So I am guessing we will all start to hit the next one at around the same time too, dependant on what has been your focus is the game.

  2. #832
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    68
    i got the miners badge from hitting one of my mines. My neighbor got the nurturer from red muchroom circle


  3. #833
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    There's a pattern here. Quite a few people seem to be getting the Miner, Nuturer and Slayer in the last few days. Assuming that most people collect from mines roughly the same number of times a day, that makes sense if the Miner badge reflects a certain number of collections. Likewise with slaying monsters; it makes sense we would all hit it around the same time. So I am guessing we will all start to hit the next one at around the same time too, dependant on what has been your focus is the game.

    Please let it be the Farmer's badge! I am so sick of farming right now. My kitchens have been making flour, sugar, and chocolate almost non-stop just so I can have crops below 99 to harvest.

  4. #834
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    446
    Just got my 4th badge from a level 4 mine.

  5. #835
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    68
    I feel lucky today. I got my second badge from making a hearty feast.




  6. #836
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Goldonis Saveir and GS's Ranch
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    Please let it be the Farmer's badge! I am so sick of farming right now. My kitchens have been making flour, sugar, and chocolate almost non-stop just so I can have crops below 99 to harvest.
    lol


    Quote Originally Posted by babman View Post
    I feel lucky today. I got my second badge from making a hearty feast.

    Ooooo, I hadn't seen that one yet. Nice.

  7. #837
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    67
    I just got my second badge - the slayer! Been two weeks since I got the explorer badge so hence why I shouted just a little loudly when I got it

  8. #838
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5

    Trials and Tribulations

    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    Has anyone gotten brewer or adventurer yet?
    I only have one badge, expansion, but as I visit my neighbors the ones that are getting more badges have completed all their land expansions and I still have at least 6 more land expansions. I was wondering if anybody is getting badges who have not completed their land expansion. I have chopped trees, cooked meals watered plants, built and expanded buildings, gone on adventures, fought at least 10 beast a day since trials started and I still only have the one badge. Please help😕

  9. #839
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    197
    I only have two badges, but have a boatload more expansions to do. I either am lacking in money or lanterns it seems!

  10. #840
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by nettyii View Post
    I only have one badge, expansion, but as I visit my neighbors the ones that are getting more badges have completed all their land expansions and I still have at least 6 more land expansions. I was wondering if anybody is getting badges who have not completed their land expansion. I have chopped trees, cooked meals watered plants, built and expanded buildings, gone on adventures, fought at least 10 beast a day since trials started and I still only have the one badge. Please help��
    I have 4 badges and still have 6 expansions left. I got the nurturer and slayer badges before the explorer one.

Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •