Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Nuturer's badge, from chopping trees, and it was in the first three chops in several days. As has been stated, Thurston pops up and says that is a lot of watering...well, I have not warred anything in quite a long time! (wel, maybe three fruit tress once today).

Rhino Keeper
    I got my 4th badge today, so far I have the Explorer, Nurturer, Slayer, and today the Miner, in that order. No clue what I did to get them, just doing my normal thing, but today I did get my 2nd sparkling mine to level 5 and shortly thereafter the Miner badge showed up.

Farm Supplier
    I only have 4 badges and even though they do nothing I like them a lot. I wish they were in the Special section of the inventory so I could find them quicker and look at them when I want. They show up under materials but that's still a lot of stuff to scroll through.

I've read every post but now I can't remember if this was ever asked.. for the people who have gotten their Miners Badge, were your mines Level 5?

Quote Originally Posted by smortensen6 View Post
    I've read every post but now I can't remember if this was ever asked.. for the people who have gotten their Miners Badge, were your mines Level 5?
    I got Miner's badge couple days ago and none of them is level 5. My sparkling mine is level 3 and level 1 then I have one deep mine.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Miner badge by collecting from a Deep Mine. It's never been upgraded.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay I got my first badge just now, from the mines, at least now I know my goal does work. Gave me lots of inspiration for the game again, now I can start searching for the other badges.

Alright, you guys give me inspiration to expand to Thurston and once I complete my Obversatory (let's see if it's really worth it spending 50,100 coins on this) alongside of course crafting Wisp Lanterns I'll soon get there. Just another 3 Royal Beam, anther 2 Royal Blocks, and another 5 Superglue and I'll get there

New Resident
    I got my 3rd badge this morning. I now have explorer which I got strait away when I expanded
    Then last week I got the nurturer whilst I was furiously chopping trees to encourage
    The skunkupines as I needed the rat tails. Then this morning I got the Miners badge.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten brewer or adventurer yet?